***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

FYI dude with the hawks shot 6 shots in a row with granger . cheese? lol

lol stop hatin and put a hand up maybe he will miss j/k ....he aint cheese at all actually this game
lol yeah thats why i was pausing in the game i wanted to make that smart remark
laugh.gif
. gg though i was even afraid to run pick and rolls because i didnt want to gettoo many PIP
eyes.gif

warriors are still online. anyone wanna run? dont worry, you wont have d12 or iggy flying at you in the lane all game lol

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

warriors are still online. anyone wanna run? dont worry, you wont have d12 or iggy flying at you in the lane all game lol

I'll play you djgtek

Warriors I'm glad you aren't a doche about things like this. Its all good, we don't have to run it back, I mean I'm 2-12. Won't make thatmuch difference.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good game youngpnoi. I think I wet myself a little there at the end.

Who taught Andrew Bynum how to score in the paint?
laugh.gif

I hate how the computer subs for my team, all my turnovers come because I can hardly follow who's playing what position.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Edit: Any tips on shooting with AK? I'm pretty lost on that one.

naw i really reallly realllllly didn't wanna keep going inside, hence why you saw so many outside shots....sheed...wow hahah

...and yea when i cut it down to 9....i was sweating hahahah

warriors just got smashed by the mavs... i got 35 pip but thats only because i was missing all the jumpers and 3's i tried to make lol. but the pip werelegit shots, not fast break dunks. anyone else want an easy win against the warriors? im online

^^ DJgtek when we played I noticed you release really late. Try releasing earlier, you may hit more shots.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Warriors I'm glad you aren't a doche about things like this. Its all good, we don't have to run it back, I mean I'm 2-12. Won't make that much difference.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good game youngpnoi. I think I wet myself a little there at the end.

Who taught Andrew Bynum how to score in the paint?
laugh.gif

I hate how the computer subs for my team, all my turnovers come because I can hardly follow who's playing what position.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Edit: Any tips on shooting with AK? I'm pretty lost on that one.
AK has a pretty slow shot, I usually wait til the ball is about to leave his hands.

I'm not sure if i'm the only one, but I don't use the shot stick to shoot, I just use the X button. Been using that button since the first 2K.
laugh.gif

GG djgtek, although it doesn't seem right without seeing Iggy or Dwight on a dunk-o-rama.

no1 wanna get a game in with the warriors? oh yeah for some reason iggy seems like his release is quick but still havn't found it yet

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

^^ DJgtek when we played I noticed you release really late. Try releasing earlier, you may hit more shots.

yeah. i think i got monta's release (he basically has no just press the button lol) but iggy still trying to figure out that one.

I guess we need to get that game forfeited since it gave me the win and it was only the 2nd. Crag would you mind resetting that game when you have time? Thanksin advance.

no doubt!

can an admin please omit/erase that last game me and ritch1088 had since it just cut us off and i was making my comeback lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

no doubt!

can an admin please omit/erase that last game me and ritch1088 had since it just cut us off and i was making my comeback lol

Want to just get the other game in?

Back
Top Bottom