*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by TheAbove

if Bron is in...

call Vince and Iggy.
... and J-Rich, too!
Looks like Youngcheezy has hacked into Paul's account!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

We need a vid of LeBron announcing it to Cheryl. The reaction from the announcing crew was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think I even heard Kevin Harlan cheering like he's Jim Ross

laugh.gif
Yeah that was my highlight as well. "THAT IS GREATT!!" -Harlan ...

hell yea, im glad i live in dallas!!...im def. going to all events especially the dunk...brand new stadiam and yes ima say its gonna be one of the best andbiggest all star game ever. hence , (everything is bigger in TEXAS)

Im sick of Howard and Robinson's height having more of an impact on the scores than their actual dunks.

Yes, im mad.

laugh.gif
Why are people so mad at Nate?

Dwight didn't do anything spectacular, Nate got the crowd involved and made some solid dunks. That's all that should matter.

overall it was a very dissapointing dunk contest
but im glad nate got it

NOW they need to release Nate's Foamposite Lites at HOH
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

but im glad nate got it

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Won't be surprised if they do.

Originally Posted by Jballer20

hahah ahhaha hahhaha

That was an awful dunk contest

NEW YORK SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
indifferent.gif

The hell does the state of NY have to do with the awful dunk contest? F outta here.

MASSACHUSETTS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by enrique23

but im glad nate got it

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Originally Posted by krazy88s

LBJ wont take it 2010. I've never seen do anything other than the extended arm power dunk

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]QFT .He admitted yesterday that he's not creative, but at least he has a year to practice.[/color]

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

this +%!$ is weak

nate robinson has to be the most overrated dunker. dude jumpin off peoples backs to dunk, and when hes not doin that its some regular ole reverse dunk. i dont care how short he is. theres a 5'10 guy at the park who can dunk too.

people need to stop overhypin dwight too............they were sayin "oh that hoop has got to be 12 feet maybe higher" joint was like 11 maybe, more like 10 foot 8.
You sound very upset but Nate is not 5'10 not even the 5'9 he is listed. His dunks are not regular when you are that size.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

LBJ wont take it 2010. I've never seen do anything other than the extended arm power dunk

That's all he will have to do..they'll just give him straight 50s just like they did in the college slam dunk..and what they did for dwight tonight. imay stop watching this altogether. tonight was really a waste of my time.

I can agree that Reggie was getting annoying, but Kenny Smith thinks he is the best player ever. Hearing him during the 3 point contest was 10x worse thanreggie. Someone needs to put both of them on mute thought. Hell, bring in #%#@ Vital, it cant get worse than those two.

Back
Top Bottom