*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

LeBron is an attention whor.e

He'll back out
agree, way to try to steal the spotlight again Jabron

oh well, should be nice anyway if he goes through w/it
he'll lose though if Nate defends his title

Kenny riding Dwight hard.

All in all, this joint sucked.

Better luck next year.

Bring the Horse competition indoors, cut out dunk theatre, cut out the shooting stars challenge, and take out the partner requirement in the dunk contest.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by TheAbove

if Bron is in...

call Vince and Iggy.
... and J-Rich, too!

No. J-Rich don't have the legs anymore. Kobe doesn't either. The best contest would be Vince, Iggy, Bron, and Howard. These guys can jump outta thebuilding.

No one on the corner has swagger like Nate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

What a weak dunk contest. Even my wife was like, "I stayed up for this?!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey NBA--here's a tip. BRING BACK EIGHT DUNKERS LIKE BACK IN THE DAY. The field of four just ain't cuttin' it.

co-sign with bringing back a feild of eight
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

What a weak dunk contest. Even my wife was like, "I stayed up for this?!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey NBA--here's a tip. BRING BACK EIGHT DUNKERS LIKE BACK IN THE DAY. The field of four just ain't cuttin' it.

co-sign with bringing back a feild of eight
smokin.gif
C
eek.gif
SIGN TO THE 100TH POWER.

All I got to say is Kenny Smith & Reggie Miller are so annoying. I wish they would just punch each other instead of talking

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And why do yall wanna see old dudes like Kobe, J-Rich and Vince? I don't wanna see any dude pushin 30 that has undoubtedly lost some of his bounce...

Young legs only...
I agree with you on Kobe and JRich but i've said it many times. I still think that a 32 year old Vince is the best dunker in the world.

hell yea, im glad i live in dallas!!...im def. going to all events especially the dunk...brand new stadiam and yes ima say its gonna be one of the best andbiggest all star game ever. hence , (everything is bigger in TEXAS)

dunk contest was garbage...i think that last dunk taht dwight did was not what he wanted to do
i think stern made them take the extra rim back by making some calls and that totally ruined dwight's final round

Just caught up.

Been watching the fights.

RUDY GOT ROBBED!!!! "VOTA ME... POR FAVOR" Dude got robbed.

50 on Dwight's first dunk?!?!?!

LeBron James vs Kobe Bryant vs Vince Carter vs Jason Richardson
pimp.gif

But being realistic it will probably be Lebron vs Dwight vs Nate vs Gay

Originally Posted by DaeWing

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by TheAbove

if Bron is in...

call Vince and Iggy.
... and J-Rich, too!

No. J-Rich don't have the legs anymore. Kobe doesn't either. The best contest would be Vince, Iggy, Bron, and Howard. These guys can jump outta the building.
What? Have you seen J-Rich this year? If anything he's got his legs back. He hasn't been jumping like this for the past 2-3 years. He hadthat knee surgery when he was with the Warriors and really declined, but after his most recent knee surgery he's been jumping like his GSW days.

And 8 dunkers
pimp.gif
. Four isn't that many and the judges suck IMO. Theyneed people who really know how to judge, not this what did you give them? Then they put up the same number. Or they should just let the fans vote for all ofit.

this thing was planned from the start. how else was nate gonna assume he was gonna get to the finals and change into his kryptonite jersey.

This +*@# was terrible.

I thought Dwight had the best combination of dunks. The windmill from under the backboard was sick. As was the toss off the side of the backboard. Both filthy.

Nate on the other hand, had that weak jump off of Wilson's back (which was a DUMB move that could have injured either one of them). And then Nate had thejump over Dwight which was just as meh as Dwight's "free-throw" dunk.

Didn't feel this contest at all.

And yeah, I also think Bron will back out of that +*@# next year.

Back
Top Bottom