*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Originally Posted by arff23

While KrytoNate had a few great dunks...

The one when he jumped of Chandlers' back has to be one of the WORST dunks in any competition ever
I feel you but I can name 5 dunks EASILY that were far worst than that.

• C Maggete doing a basic windmill in '01
  • Richard Jefferson doing a basic windmill in '04?
  • Darrel Armstrong with the LAYUP
  • Michael Finley--nuff said
  • Larry Hughes-- see Michael Finley

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by arff23

While KrytoNate had a few great dunks...

The one when he jumped of Chandlers' back has to be one of the WORST dunks in any competition ever
I feel you but I can name 5 dunks EASILY that were far worst than that.

T
  • C Maggete doing a basic windmill in '01
  • Richard Jefferson doing a basic windmill in '04?
  • Darrel Armstrong with the LAYUP
  • Michael Finley--nuff said
  • Larry Hughes-- see Michael Finley

Two windmills...Those are dunks though..with no help... lay up..well ya thats bad... Finley/Hughes attempted dunks and had the effort... This dunk wassomething that kids do when they can't dunk...Nate's may have just been farther out...But it def. should not be allowed...HEs jumping offsomehting...How is that fair?...

7a20ae585dc0472f3a3c91aa5e8ca25d-getty-83008114cc046_sprite_slam_d.jpg

eek.gif

Becky Hammon is nice...

D.Rose is naturally quiet and calm. I've seen him in several games this season where he let out a mighty roar after a dunk or and 1, so he's definitelyinto the game. Slow and steady won the race. The double pump dunk was sick.....my man.

B.G. should've been in the 3-pt contest. It was horrendous this year.

Dunk contest was sub-par this year as well. Congrats to Nate....his kicks were sick

The one when he jumped of Chandlers' back has to be one of the WORST dunks in any competition ever.....seriously..did the think about that?..What kind of reaction/score did they expect?...Just put a chair and jump off it then...or have Chandler pick you up...
Man disagree completely, its hard enough for a dude 5'7 to dunk but it is SO hard to accelerate off Wilson Chandler its the pysics of it, %*%%is like jumping out of quicksand. IMO that dunk is like Dwight Howard sticker dunk a few years back no one realizes how good that dunk is until a little later.

Nasty Nate baby. I was goin NUTS today as previously stated !*!@ tha haters.
pimp.gif

My fav player
pimp.gif

EDIT: and yo his KryptoKicks MUST be copped ASAP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

You see Rose in this pic? That's how I felt about this whole Allstar Saturday.

Pure Boredom.

rose stay looking like that on a regular, even in the skills challenge he looked serious, and the allstar game is going to be garbage till like the fourthquarter.

^lol random.

They should have not let nate jump off Chandler's back. That is way too dangerous for both of them. Lumber spine injuries are a nightmare

This year was meh. Only good dunk imo was Howard's off the side glass and nate over howard.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

The one when he jumped of Chandlers' back has to be one of the WORST dunks in any competition ever.....seriously..did the think about that?..What kind of reaction/score did they expect?...Just put a chair and jump off it then...or have Chandler pick you up...
Man disagree completely, its hard enough for a dude 5'7 to dunk but it is SO hard to accelerate off Wilson Chandler its the pysics of it, %*%% is like jumping out of quicksand. IMO that dunk is like Dwight Howard sticker dunk a few years back no one realizes how good that dunk is until a little later.

Nasty Nate baby. I was goin NUTS today as previously stated !*!@ tha haters.
pimp.gif

My fav player
pimp.gif

EDIT: and yo his KryptoKicks MUST be copped ASAP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

come on man, us kids was doin' that mess in middle school after practice : lol

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

I mean..........Jordan did it 20 years ago .......plus....LeBron, as usual, traveled on that one as well. Jordan did his FT dunk in the Slam contest while dribbling the ball according to rules. James doesn't even dribble by the rules in the game. Ithink James should dress up like a crab and dunk on Deshawn Stevenson in the only dunk he does - tomahawk. Judges would suck him off for it. As like theyalready don't do it.

Originally Posted by tomislav

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

I mean..........Jordan did it 20 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyFMCnHxcxE .......plus....LeBron, as usual, traveled on that one as well. Jordan did his FT dunk in the Slam contest while dribbling the ball according to rules. James doesn't even dribble by the rules in the game. I think James should dress up like a crab and dunk on Deshawn Stevenson in the only dunk he does - tomahawk. Judges would suck him off for it. As like they LOL good one already don't do it.

Rudy Fernandez had some pretty amazing dunks and really got screwed over. His second dunk was wow.

According to Rudy after the contest, if they would have actually put him in the second round (which he easily should have) he would have pulled out the"Rainbow kick dunk"

Wish we could have got a chance to see that.... thanks NBA...... smh

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

this year all star saturday was weak and I doubt Lebron goes through with the dunk contest.
Exactly how i feel, and rudy should've been in the final.

Nike should release both of Nate's Foam lites.

Rudy had the best dang dunk of the night, and dude got straight up SNUBBED!!
smh.gif

I see you though Rudy, keep doing your thing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

^^ Travel!! lol

Nothin new tho.....I swear dude does it at least twice a game, but when you're Stern's golden boy I guess basic NBA rules don't apply

Back
Top Bottom