*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by BangDak

^i thought he was pointing at pau
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah, thats just what kenny and reggie said, but he was pointing at the judges for snubbing him. nba = wwf

rudy giving the judges the thumb down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

all star saturday was a joke. everyone owes joe alexander an apology for not voting him in.
No because if you havent realized the event was rigged. It was bound to be nate and dwight from day 1.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

4a734bedlh1.jpg

laugh.gif
Sneakers and jeans? You know it's bad when NBA players are dressed better than you.
having a 9 digit bank account and beyonce by your side is good, but rockin jeans and sneaks at event thats obviously not a casual thing is prettybad regardless of what you have.

that LeBron James and Jay-z's Two Kings Dinner & After Partylooks like who here has the baddest wife/gf event
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tomislav

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

I mean..........Jordan did it 20 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyFMCnHxcxE .......plus....LeBron, as usual, traveled on that one as well. Jordan did his FT dunk in the Slam contest while dribbling the ball according to rules. James doesn't even dribble by the rules in the game. I think James should dress up like a crab and dunk on Deshawn Stevenson in the only dunk he does - tomahawk. Judges would suck him off for it. As like they already don't do it.

roll.gif

Quick question, why did Shaq repeatedly say "this is probably my last all star game?" Is he already planning on NOT playing hard next year? I dontget how he can get away with saying that... i understand that he is old but if shaq comes with effort, he can still be as good as he is this year, next year!Especially if he gets traded to a half court offensive team. So much for optimism and giving the fans hope that he will come out hard next year.

good idea for next years dunk contest(which should have been done two years ago-exception of Nate Robinson)
LeBron James
Vince Carter
Jason Richardson
Nate Robinson

but this year was all right. yeah there were a ton of ridiculous moments but you get those every year.

Back
Top Bottom