Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Side note:

This east west format is gonna end up being really bad if the next best score gets eliminated in the 3 point or dunk contest because of conference

"The ball is too heavy for Mugsy."
mean.gif
laugh.gif

People complaining about a few women shooting jumpers? Damn, let some things slide.. Don't have to hate on everything

Do they play in the NBA? Personally, I think they have zero business here. Might as well have a celebrity or trainer or owner from the NBA as the third.

People complaining about a few women shooting jumpers? Damn, let some things slide.. Don't have to hate on everything
Do they play in the NBA? Personally, I think they have zero business here. Might as well have a celebrity or trainer or owner from the NBA as the third.
Theyre professional basketball players bro, I really dont see the issue with them showing up to shoot three jumpshots

How do you get more points winning the first round? Who came up with this garbage scoring system?

Side note:

This east west format is gonna end up being really bad if the next best score gets eliminated in the 3 point or dunk contest because of conference
I was thinking this as well.

NBA better hope that doesn't happen tonight.

Back
Top Bottom