• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The skills competition is never as serious or fierce as 3 point and dunk. These guys are trying to look cool instead of win.

speaking of big names, has lebron ever participated in the saturday night events. he draws a crowd, he can do a skills contest and i think they would try and advertise that

speaking of big names, has lebron ever participated in the saturday night events. he draws a crowd, he can do a skills contest and i think they would try and advertise that

he did the skills. He wore Zoom Generation Wheats.

Who was that next to Kyrie?

And good ole Lebron. Rather be a celebrity during All Star weekend instead of helping generate hype for his sport.

Off spelling night for me :smh:

Last edited:
The skills competition is never as serious or fierce as 3 point and dunk. These guys are trying to look cool instead of win.

it's a whole lot different. no one is trying to pull a muscle or hurt themselves throwing a pass as hard as they can or making extra sharp quick cuts

Bro you cant be serious... these are some of the best athletes IN THE WORLD!! :lol:

...a pass as hard.... sharp cut...

it's a whole lot different. no one is trying to pull a muscle or hurt themselves throwing a pass as hard as they can or making extra sharp quick cuts

Bro you cant be serious... these are some of the best athletes IN THE WORLD!! :lol:

...a pass as hard.... sharp cut...

dudes can't throw passes now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom