NBA.com Play of the Day: Lebron Pregame Dunk. This dude needs to do the contest....

Yall are trippin if you dont think that is a nice dunk. First try and clean?
eek.gif

Some of you guys have no idea..If you actually attend a game and watch him in pregame warm ups, he does some crazy #%*..I remember going to the WorldTournament in Las Vegas, he was pulling stuff out that others have done in dunk contest, but with EASE. Dude look like he could heat a hamburger in the airwhile doing the dunks

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Some of you guys have no idea..If you actually attend a game and watch him in pregame warm ups, he does some crazy #%*..I remember going to the World Tournament in Las Vegas, he was pulling stuff out that others have done in dunk contest, but with EASE. Dude look like he could heat a hamburger in the air while doing the dunks
well if King Crab/LeTravel has all these great dunks in his arsenal... then why doesnt he compete in the dunk contest?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Some of you guys have no idea..If you actually attend a game and watch him in pregame warm ups, he does some crazy #%*..I remember going to the World Tournament in Las Vegas, he was pulling stuff out that others have done in dunk contest, but with EASE. Dude look like he could heat a hamburger in the air while doing the dunks
well if King Crab/LeTravel has all these great dunks in his arsenal... then why doesnt he compete in the dunk contest?
You act like he feels the need to or he gives a %@*+
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by ericberry14

You act like he feels the need to or he gives a %@*+
laugh.gif
i simply posed a question for all of the people saying he has all of these great dunks blah blah blah

Lebron isnt very good at contest dunks. He is a better in-game dunker.

His All-American dunk contest was weak.

Back
Top Bottom