** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

Originally Posted by bundy9

0023f23ce0ba9c8e50f066a22ef7e433-getty-91022348ib010_heat_media_day.jpg
The Heat got Blue from "G's To Gents"?

74efc5cb5d92d2577e848ecf94f607d2-getty-82921732ge004_nuggets.jpg
Taking over Chris Paul's spot in the Got Milk campaign, Billups dons his 'stache

i met this dude this summer at Rip City..very very kool dude..looking forward to chillin with him agian soon!
pimp.gif

on the other hand, my whole laker bench looks like created players...only 1 i kno is Adam
grin.gif

Melo and Billups - serious.
pimp.gif

Birdman
pimp.gif
(tapatio, that's what's up)
Ty Lawson (stick with Nike Ty!)
pimp.gif

I don't understand why JR had to take Ty's number. there are so many other numbers out there. what happened to 23?? 2 + 3 = 5? he should'vejust taken the 7 since he's sitting out the first 7 games of the season. smh...

I'm ready for this season to start. can't wait much longer. Nugs on real training camp tonight. let's go!

lebron with his poindexter glasses, smh...
kd with his girlie arms, smh... (but I'm not mad, he's gonna ball this year)
new mavs jerseys are
grin.gif
and dirk is a fool for that pic on page 7
philly's jerseys look like some throwbacks.
I agree with whoever said houston should mess with the pin stripes again.
sheed's forces
pimp.gif

wilson chandler's tattoo
alien.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
a grown man with a life-sized comic book character on his back, i dunno man...
lol @ got [chocolate] milk
and wow @ ben back to motor city
and lolol at stevenson's "crackhead" tat, that is hilarious. wow what an idiot.

phew. love the NBA!

clkru wrote:

Has ANYONE been able to take Stevenson seriously after his disasterous fued with LeBron from a few years ago? I'm not even a Cavs fan and I still can't look a him without busting into laughter. Honestly, who picks a fight with LeBron? Maybe adidas put him up to it...

even more of a laughing matter is the truth behing the new ink...

125460.jpg
lol
ept_sports_nba_experts-665295059-1254237499.jpg
'I don't crack. I feel like people always try to break me, but I don't crack. So, I put that there."....
roll.gif
Funniest logic behind the "crackhead" tat

so just bc hes lebron no one can start $%#! with him? get out of here with that bs...

and just so you know, he did punk lebron.

sometimes I wonder if these guys know these tats stay on you for life...like when youre 75 and your grandkids come up to you and ask you whats that on yourneck or head

^ bet the performance is off the charts, just like all his presvious bball shoes! RD?

^ sun yue.

one of my favorite players. the athleticism...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike God

Nash's new kicks look like Dunks.
pimp.gif

day_one_night_101.jpg

blow by.. lol...

that's the only thing that keeps Nash from bein the best point guard in the league... he is a weak link on the defensive end...

About Steve Nash's new shoe- Cradle Rock Low

I have seen two generic versions at store already (black/white and white/white); tried them on and came to the conclusion that they're far fromspectacular. They make a pretty decent casual/lounging shoe but not for NBA-caliber basketball.

When you compare it to the ZKIV or even the Zoom Lebron II low, they're not even in the same contest. There's LITTLE ankle support and less-feltcushioning (I'll give it the benefit of the doubt that they need breaking-in).

330587257.jpg
330587014.jpg

From Sportchek.ca

http://www.sportchek.ca/s...Id=103&styleId=60408

not that i'm happy that nash's new joints can't perform on the court but i'm damn sure not surprised. that's what happens when you draw toomuch inspiration from other things not bball. so look at nash's shoes, looks like a casual/sb shoe, performs like one.

^I think its funny how you guys are dismissing the Craddle Rock's as not being able to hang on an NBA court while Steve Nash, an NBA starting point guardand 2-time league MVP, is somehow able to make them work...

Funny, funny stuff...

Any word on what Ray Allen's rocking in training camp?

His media day shoe selection this year was a far cry from the heat he used to bring in Seattle...

Originally Posted by clkru

^I think its funny how you guys are dismissing the Craddle Rock's as not being able to hang on an NBA court while Steve Nash, an NBA starting point guard and 2-time league MVP, is somehow able to make them work...

Funny, funny stuff...
i hope youre not talking about me cause all i said was that i thought they looked bad. i said nothing about performance.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by clkru

^I think its funny how you guys are dismissing the Craddle Rock's as not being able to hang on an NBA court while Steve Nash, an NBA starting point guard and 2-time league MVP, is somehow able to make them work...

Funny, funny stuff...
i hope youre not talking about me cause all i said was that i thought they looked bad. i said nothing about performance.
when i read the response above i pictured in my head "ohhhh noo you didn't!"
roll.gif
sorry that was a random comment.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

not that i'm happy that nash's new joints can't perform on the court but i'm damn sure not surprised. that's what happens when you draw too much inspiration from other things not bball. so look at nash's shoes, looks like a casual/sb shoe, performs like one.

Wait a minute...if the shoe takes inspiration from the dunk, doesn't that mean that its inspiration IS from basketball? Do you forget that the Dunk wasoriginally a BASKETBALL shoe?
033106johnwilliams.jpg

OMG the "DUNKS" were a basketball shoe? i was wondering where the name of the shoe came from.....haha no i feel you nike god.

I think people are just complaining how with a star player like nash why they would go back in terms of current technological advances/styling....actually imsure nash can ball us up in flippy floppies. Some of you guys are still caught up with the "it must be the shoes" brain wash...its really the playernot the shoes guys...the shoes just make you look better doing it. haha

Back
Top Bottom