** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Ben Uzoh with some heat
smokin.gif

that pic above of sasha vujacic gets me wondering how in the world he snagged maria sharipova! lucky b@st@rd!!

that pic above of sasha vujacic gets me wondering how in the world he snagged maria sharipova! lucky b@st@rd!!

Is there a reason why ex-cavs players are still wearing Lebron's? Are they THAT comfortable?

But please don't tell me they're loyal to LBJ

Is there a reason why ex-cavs players are still wearing Lebron's? Are they THAT comfortable?

But please don't tell me they're loyal to LBJ

It has nothing to do with loyalty to LBJ or hate...its a matter of preference really. If the shoe is comfortable to them, why not let them wear it. JR Smith rocks Kobe's all the time and I'm sure he isn't too fond of Kobe.

It has nothing to do with loyalty to LBJ or hate...its a matter of preference really. If the shoe is comfortable to them, why not let them wear it. JR Smith rocks Kobe's all the time and I'm sure he isn't too fond of Kobe.

Glad to see GW sticking to J's here in Portland.
I wonder if MJ will give him any PE treatment or stick him to gr's...

Glad to see GW sticking to J's here in Portland.
I wonder if MJ will give him any PE treatment or stick him to gr's...

Well he is on Team Jordan and is one of the top bball endorsees (who isn't D3, CP3 or Melo), so he will get his PEs...Luckily Portland's team colours are very JB GR friendly, so we'll see them on him for a lil bit....but I'm sure we'll see the PEs coming in eventually...

Well he is on Team Jordan and is one of the top bball endorsees (who isn't D3, CP3 or Melo), so he will get his PEs...Luckily Portland's team colours are very JB GR friendly, so we'll see them on him for a lil bit....but I'm sure we'll see the PEs coming in eventually...

I wasn't sure if he was on Team Jordan or not.... All I knew was that back in Charlotte he got the J love.... along with everyone else on that squad haha so yeah

I wasn't sure if he was on Team Jordan or not.... All I knew was that back in Charlotte he got the J love.... along with everyone else on that squad haha so yeah

^Oh cool....well yea, I think he signed last year...not sure if it was pre or post All Star selection (most likely before- if we have to use PEs as an indication, with all his 6rings, 12s etc..)....or I might be wrong and he was in, officially, before then?? (can someone confirm?)

Back
Top Bottom