** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Thortons zoom flight fves look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Damm Rondo thats nasty, high tops from now on!

he probably wore the worst pair of low's possible. the airmax unit on those makes the shoe high off the ground, so the chances of you rolling your ankle are greater. 
plus, he doesn't even tie his shoes properly, so this was going to happen eventually. 
Exactly what I was thinking

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Damm Rondo thats nasty, high tops from now on!

he probably wore the worst pair of low's possible. the airmax unit on those makes the shoe high off the ground, so the chances of you rolling your ankle are greater. 
plus, he doesn't even tie his shoes properly, so this was going to happen eventually. 
Exactly what I was thinking

sick.gif
@ rondo

Maybe thats what happens when you go from zoom air to max air. I was just about to cop some lebron 8s to ball in too

sick.gif
@ rondo

Maybe thats what happens when you go from zoom air to max air. I was just about to cop some lebron 8s to ball in too

Gil did start the game wearing white/university VI lows 
pimp.gif

107639400.jpg

but switched to what looks like his Under Armour PEs

Gil did start the game wearing white/university VI lows 
pimp.gif

107639400.jpg

but switched to what looks like his Under Armour PEs

ap-35ef905103784f7781b0093830c7e2c0.jpg

is shawne "extra E" williams wearing amare's HF PE's?you have to squint real hard but it looks like stats logo on the ankle area

we need amare PEs quick,nike should capitalize on his MVP start

ap-35ef905103784f7781b0093830c7e2c0.jpg

is shawne "extra E" williams wearing amare's HF PE's?you have to squint real hard but it looks like stats logo on the ankle area

we need amare PEs quick,nike should capitalize on his MVP start

Rondo is stupid for switching to low top air max. Flimsy Flywire upper + stiff high off the ground air max midsole = 90% chance of rolling an ankle

Rondo is stupid for switching to low top air max. Flimsy Flywire upper + stiff high off the ground air max midsole = 90% chance of rolling an ankle

I just dunno how rondo went out in the 4th quater after doin that, dude must be like plastic man! I mean even with tape on hes gotta have some ligament damage after that roll.

Perhaps it looks worse cus he wears the shoe so loose, still not a good look if you ask me.

I just dunno how rondo went out in the 4th quater after doin that, dude must be like plastic man! I mean even with tape on hes gotta have some ligament damage after that roll.

Perhaps it looks worse cus he wears the shoe so loose, still not a good look if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom