[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the man is 25, just finished a 7 game series and is in one of the biggest party cities in the world.  yall forget that basketball is just his job.  you wouldnt wanna go get drinks, talk to women, let off some steam in MIAMI after working overtime for the past week?

Smh these new nba ****** man.
laugh.gif

Yea you guys are right. That looks more like him in the back, but the other does resemble him a lot, lol

I know they used to be teammates and all, but still how are you in a "party with them mode" after losing a close series like that.

I guess it is similar to Gronk busting his leg, but yet he was spotted in the club after the Super Bowl and they lost.

the man is 25, just finished a 7 game series and is in one of the biggest party cities in the world.  yall forget that basketball is just his job.  you wouldnt wanna go get drinks, talk to women, let off some steam in MIAMI after working overtime for the past week?
People get too offended because their favorite pro athlete didn't take the L as hard as they did.

Avg Joe Spurs fan sitting there last night with popcorn kernals stuck in his couch cushions and didn't get to sleep right away now hes mad because Danny Green went and partied after his season is a wrap.

I get what you're saying. But man, they had the thing won in game 6. Then in game 7, dude was absolute garbage. Just doesn't look right to be in club mode so soon after.

Last edited:

he can go party anytime he wants but right after he loses and with his opponent?

you think any of the Heat players would go party with the Spurs if they had lost?

its just kinda weird

Did this ninja just say he's from the mean streets of AKRON 
laugh.gif

? Bron with another I'm richer than you rant I see.

Akron is safer than a whopping 4% of the cities in America. In other words 96% of America is less dangerous than Akron. We don't have the most dangerous city but it definitely isn't anywhere safe at all.

I've never had to experience this feeling before, losing in the Finals. IDK how to handle it. My twins been giving me advice about it, hes a Laker fan and has been through this, but IDK man. I'm not even angry, just sad. I feel bad for them more than I feel bad for me.

ur a cool dude bruh. it aint that serious. put things in perspective this is not too important.

I get what you're saying. But man, they had the thing won in game 6. Then in game 7, dude was absolute garbage. Just doesn't look right.

Just doesnt look right to u, and other FANS..

Who cares what yall think about what they do in their own freetime..

Theyre not on contract outside of the court, so stop being simple minded..

Its just a job at the end of the day..

U telling me that when u and your homeboys get done ballin and u lost to them, u dont go to a bar and have drinks with them later on that night bcuz u lost a close game or 2..?

Same, here, its just on a bigger scale..

It is just the new culture of the players today is what they are getting at.

You think Ewing/Starks/Jackson, Stockton/Malone, or *insert any other player the Bulls denied* would have have been caught partying with them that same night they lost?

You think if the Heat had just beat the Lakers, that Kobe would have been in there? Highly doubt it, but I can almost guarantee Dwight would be in there actin a fool :lol:

It is kind of weird though. Regardless if its my friend, cousin, brother. If I just lost the game of my life so far, I'm not gonna go party with you afterwards.

It is just the new culture of the players today is what they are getting at.

You think Ewing/Starks/Jackson, Stockton/Malone, or *insert any other player the Bulls denied* would have have been caught partying with them that same night they lost?

You think if the Heat had just beat the Lakers, that Kobe would have been in there? Highly doubt it, but I can almost guarantee Dwight would be in there actin a fool
laugh.gif
Dwight wants to come to Miami.........

Maybe this is all getting misconstrued..

Was dude there actually partying WITH the team, or was he just in attendance in his own VIP section??

There is a difference..

I get what you're saying. But man, they had the thing won in game 6. Then in game 7, dude was absolute garbage. Just doesn't look right to be in club mode so soon after.
personally, its not something i would do but i cant knock someone for not being overly competitive/sour loser.  this guy is a spot up shooter who had a few games so now u guys want to give him the star treatment and criticize his every move.  

Last edited:
Just doesnt look right to u, and other FANS..

Who cares what yall think about what they do in their own freetime..

Theyre not on contract outside of the court, so stop being simple minded..

Its just a job at the end of the day..

U telling me that when u and your homeboys get done ballin and u lost to them, u dont go to a bar and have drinks with them later on that night bcuz u lost a close game or 2..?

Same, here, its just on a bigger scale..

how are you gonna compare a meaningless pick up game to the nba finals? :smh:

I have seen friends almost come to blows due to losing on nba2k video games.

how you gonna celebrate another teams win when you stunk it up the last 2 games?

Wade is doping, but that's for another discussion. The NBA doesn't test like other leagues.

Danny Green is sorry as hell. You played a large role in your team not winning in the last two games and you have the audacity to show your face at the club? AAU generation at its best.

can't stress this enough - right on the money, makes me understand why Kobe hates AAU so much....birthday or not that's just foolishness..if he wanted to celebrate he should go work on his handles, being that he can't dribble and that he is playing at the highest level of basketball. that should be his celebration right there. just like hubie brown said last night before he shoots a jumper this summer - he should dedicate the summer to dribbling drills.

-there are countless other clubs he could have went to in Miami, no problem with him getting out but where the team just beat you is partying, please...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom