[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pretty sure Barkley and Jordan would be out gambling getting twisted to 9am in the same scenario so I don't really put too much into it.

Danny Green in the post-game took responsibility and put the series squarely on his shoulders, what more do you want him to do?

It's not even a basketball thing, Gronk was out partying when they lost to the Giants two years ago and got flamed for it too. Stop being loser fans.

I posted a couple pages back that it was just like Gronk catching heat for partying after losing. I'm not a sore loser, I picked the Heat in 6 in the poll and I am a Lebron fan, lol. I enjoy great basketball more importantly first though. This was a great series overall.

3e9.gif

Does it even matter?

The cd is already out..

Unless he scrapped that whole idea..

Kind of. I picked the Heat in 7 :lol:

'Bout the Danny Green thing, do we really have to mind? Does it even matter? Do we really have to nit-pick these players personal lives now? They do have personal lives. Not everything they do off the court should be subject to criticism especially if it's just this kind of simple thing. It's not like the dude did something illegal or what.

Shane Battier at his VIP table at Denny's
BNRsiGuCYAAmHz1.jpg:large

battier right where he wants to be. i guess he realized he was out of his element at club liv last year and did not want to have the same feeling again by going to club story - he looks more comfortable this year....

Last edited:
Kind of. I picked the Heat in 7 :lol:

'Bout the Danny Green thing, do we really have to mind? Does it even matter? Do we really have to nit-pick these players personal lives now? They do have personal lives. Not everything they do off the court should be subject to criticism especially if it's just this kind of simple thing. It's not like the dude did something illegal or what.

Lol, bro if u want that cd for free, just go to viperial and download it..

Bout the Danny Green thing, I agree..

I was a bit throwed off bout it at 1st, but then I used the left side of my brain..

Last edited:
I've never had to experience this feeling before, losing in the Finals. IDK how to handle it. My twins been giving me advice about it, hes a Laker fan and has been through this, but IDK man. I'm not even angry, just sad. I feel bad for them more than I feel bad for me.

They put up a very good fight fam. They gave it all they had. Gotta be proud of that team, and I know you are.

Honestly, I already have it. But winning something sure feels different and would be greatly appreciated :lol:

LOL u are a trip my guy..

As for Antidope, the dude needs a hug..

Or a cookie..

Hell, somebody give him both of them SOBs.. :lol:

Last edited:
They ain't let Wayne bandwagon *** in the party? :lol:

I remember some post from a while back talking about how Wayne has a borderline homosexual obsession with LeBron and BronBron doesn't even want to be mentioned in the same breath as that little goblin.

I remember some post from a while back talking about how Wayne has a borderline homosexual obsession with LeBron and BronBron doesn't even want to be mentioned in the same breath as that little goblin.

But..But..

I thought Lil Stayne was a big Kobe fan?

He was in a mag with him, cant remember what mag it was..

Stayne is just like the new heat stans..And thats not a shot at all heat fans, hence the word stan..

The new heat fans only know the big 3 ..Hell, really only the big 2..

Swear they cant even tell u who Haslem is..LOL

Lil Stayne is just with whoever is on one at the moment..

Last edited:
LOL u are a trip my guy..

As for Antidope, the dude needs a hug..

Or a cookie..

Hell, somebody give him both of them SOBs.. :lol:

It would be nice to win something sometimes :lol:

Antidope would be aight. Hats off to him for sticking with his team til the very end.

It would be nice to win something sometimes :lol:

Antidope would be aight. Hats off to him for sticking with his team til the very end.

Yeah he'll be ok..

If not, then dude should be looked at..By a psychiatrist.. Or a looney bin consultant..

J/K Antidope, youre my guy..

He don't eem like cookies. |I

But as far as u not liking cookies Antidope, Id recommend the looney bin option..Bcuz u are borderline CRAZY..

Lol j/k again..

Is it me, or is the quality of women at Denny's not on par with those at the club Bron and Wade are at?

Maybe it's just me iono.

Last edited:
Grantland's recap/shootaround today

The Decision, Revisited

Bill Simmons: Let's talk about the Decisio —
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...a-finals-shootaround-the-gospel-of-king-james
:lol:

Danny Chau: Basketball is a game; in my eyes, the best game. A game is defined by the rules and parameters that give it structure. That structure gives a game its purpose, its end, its meaning. Basketball isn’t perfect, but it’s usually a hell of a lot better than real life, where iniquity affects more than just the win-loss column. So when the institution of basketball is attacked by abhorrent flopping or poor officiating, it feels like those who circumvent the systems in place are letting the game down by allowing and embracing injustice. But while the rules give basketball its form, it’s also an inhibitor. The game wasn’t ready for guys like George Mikan and Wilt Chamberlain, who literally forced a change in the way the game operated by taking basketball to a higher plane. This series did that for me. After Games 6 and 7 of this championship series, the idea that a winner had to be crowned so soon felt unfair. The best NBA Finals in my years as a conscious fan has been taken away. For once, the complaint wasn’t that the players and refs were desecrating the sanctity of the game; quite the opposite. It felt like the game itself was letting us down. The clock expired and the members of both teams embraced one another in admiration and respect. You’re supposed to do that. It’s all part of sportsmanship. A look at Gregg Popovich’s joyous face (truly the rarest occurrence), and the exchange between Dwyane Wade and Tim Duncan said it all: This was as pure a basketball experience as I could ever hope to witness. And it’s already over.

Last edited:
It is just the new culture of the players today is what they are getting at.

You think Ewing/Starks/Jackson, Stockton/Malone, or *insert any other player the Bulls denied* would have have been caught partying with them that same night they lost?

You think if the Heat had just beat the Lakers, that Kobe would have been in there? Highly doubt it, but I can almost guarantee Dwight would be in there actin a fool :lol:
Dwight wants to come to Miami.........

He'd impregnate the whole city at the rate he's going now

if they keep the team together, a three-peat is a lock (another trip to the FInals is a no-brainer).

four-peat? that would put Lebron in a whole different superstar category.

I'm truly stunned the amount of people that think making 4-5 straight Finals is easy, when they've never seen it in their lives, unless they were alive in the mid 80's. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom