[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if they keep the team together, a three-peat is a lock (another trip to the FInals is a no-brainer).

four-peat? that would put Lebron in a whole different superstar category.

We're talking a minimum 8 peat.

Shane Battier at his VIP table at Denny's
BNRsiGuCYAAmHz1.jpg:large

:rofl: :rofl: that's battier for you

like i said in the other thread: the same aggressiveness that manu a good player, is the same aggressiveness that led to his demise.

Manu Ginobli with those 4 TO's. My goodness. I don't want to believe he could become a bumbling idiot in game 6 and game 7....it had to be some type of under the table money.

Has anyone else besides me NOT even watched ANY sports channels today??

I may be the only 1..

Just dont feel the need to see what I already know, over and over...And over and over...

And over again..
And over and over and over and over again.

Has anyone else besides me NOT even watched ANY sports channels today??

I may be the only 1..

Just dont feel the need to see what I already know, over and over...And over and over...

And over again..
And over and over and over and over again.

ESPN is on slurping overload right now. Almost as if they had all these topics lined up. I can't imagine what ESPN would've talked about if the spurs won....probably still the heat

Shane Battier at his VIP table at Denny's
BNRsiGuCYAAmHz1.jpg:large

Even though Battiers 100% ***** made, Id rather see a player celebrate like this, with his close ones, rather then celebrating with people who were trying to get back into the stadium during game 6. That includes Danny Greens ***

Last edited:
ESPN is on slurping overload right now. Almost as if they had all these topics lined up. I can't imagine what ESPN would've talked about if the spurs won....probably still the heat
lol..dont play yourself...

you know DAMN WELL the heat losing the finals is a much bigger story than them winning it..

Congrats heat fans. Not lebron lovers. Triz Miami live h3at mrcool etc

Tracy put a jinx on the spurs smh. Once they gave away game 6 it was over. I can't imagine how the spurs players feels.

Manu Ginobli with those 4 TO's. My goodness. I don't want to believe he could become a bumbling idiot in game 6 and game 7....it had to be some type of under the table money.

The thing is, you actually believe the nonsense you're saying.

Manu has always played a turnover prone game given the way he jump passes and what not, so it's no surprise at age 35 he can't get away with it anymore.

you know DAMN WELL the heat losing the finals is a much bigger story than them winning it..

You're sick! A couple days ago you couldn't put lebron James in the same sentence with Kobe because it looked as if the heat were about to suffer another loss now there are Michael Jordan vs. lebron James topics on Sportscenter as I type this right now. Lebron James is the face of the NBA right now, I guess that's the way it was suppose to be.....take that how you want

You're sick! A couple days ago you couldn't put lebron James in the same sentence with Kobe because it looked as if the heat were about to suffer another loss now there are Michael Jordan vs. lebron James topics on Sportscenter as I type this right now. Lebron James is the face of the NBA right now, I guess that's the way it was suppose to be.....take that how you want

They really back on that?

I mean Congrata and all, but 2 rings does not get u at the lunch table yet..IMO

Wade..Different story I'd suppose..

lebron has been the face of the NBA for the past 3 years, even a big kobe fan like myself will admit that

The thing is, you actually believe the nonsense you're saying.

That's the only way I could justify the way he played game 6 and game 7. This dude is a 3 time champion. How do you play that sloppy in a game 7? I mean those turnovers from game 6 and 7 is inexcusable.

Can we revisit this for a second?

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways, I couldn't be happier for Lebron. Games 6 and 7 are where legacies are defined. He has firmly cemented himself amongst the all-time greats. Even as a fan of a team in the same division, I'm more than thrilled to watch him play on regularly. He's got a lot more basketball left in him before the book comes to a close.

Can we revisit this for a second?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways, I couldn't be happier for Lebron. Games 6 and 7 are where legacies are defined. He has firmly cemented himself amongst the all-time greats. Even as a fan of a team in the same division, I'm more than thrilled to watch him play on regularly. He's got a lot more basketball left in him before the book comes to a close.

The dude was speaking out of pure anger in the most professional way he could..

Lol.

That's the only way I could justify the way he played game 6 and game 7. This dude is a 3 time champion. How do you play that sloppy in a game 7? I mean those turnovers from game 6 and 7 is inexcusable.

Maybe he just isnt good anymore because he's older. Looks like OLD SCHOOL couldnt come thru this time.

My theory >>>> Your theory of being paid off by imaginary mob bosses

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom