[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr Killa, lol..

Your'e not the only 1..

Quite a few ppl believe the same thing, but I mean, it do what it do anyway, right?

The best thing about it all is, theres ALWAYS next year..

And now we can talk about KOBE all day long, all day strong..

Soooo..About KOBE, I bet homeboy is bout as pissed as the rest of us are tho that the damn Spurs couldnt keep the ring from them..

He prolly called Duncan personally late last night and scolded him..LOL
Look at these dudes slurp each other 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Big ups to the Celtics for starting this BIG3 signing thing...the Heat Big3=3years+3Finals+2Rings...so far not bad, not bad at all #Witness...I'm sure this is what the Celtics envision from their BIG3 but hey they did make two trips...1 ring...

I swear fans take sports way too seriously. "He's celebrating with the enemy." Wtf? Is this a war? Dudes were TEAMATES not too long ago, dancing partners in fact :lol: . They are friends outside of the court. They are not "enemies." At the end of the day, its JUST basketball. Danny Green gets to party in MIAMI, go home with 3 bad females and get paid a ton of money while clowns on NT making 30k a year angerly type away about why these players should be as furious as they are. Danny Green has all off season to think about the finals. Its his last night in South Beach. Being down there 3 times, primarily for Memorial Weekend, I don't blame him. He's going back to San Antonio...

Big ups to the Celtics for starting this BIG3 signing thing...the Heat Big3=3years+3Finals+2Rings...so far not bad, not bad at all #Witness... I'm sure this is what the Celtics envision from their BIG3 but hey they did make two trips...1 ring...

Not really. The celtics front office did that. Not the players.

Traded #5 Draft pick for Ray Allen, and traded Al Jefferson for KG. A Young C with lots of potential @ that time. He is balling too.

Last edited:
I swear fans take sports way too seriously. "He's celebrating with the enemy." Wtf? Is this a war? Dudes were TEAMATES not too long ago, dancing partners in fact :lol: . They are friends outside of the court. They are not "enemies." At the end of the day, its JUST basketball. Danny Green gets to party in MIAMI, go home with 3 bad females and get paid a ton of money while clowns on NT making 30k a year angerly type away about why these players should be as furious as they are. Danny Green has all off season to think about the finals. Its his last night in South Beach. Being down there 3 times, primarily for Memorial Weekend, I don't blame him. He's going back to San Antonio...

U sir, have won the golden egg.

Win or lose, you're bound to swing some poo na knee while you're down there.

Big ups to the Celtics for starting this BIG3 signing thing...the Heat Big3=3years+3Finals+2Rings...so far not bad, not bad at all #Witness... I'm sure this is what the Celtics envision from their BIG3 but hey they did make two trips...1 ring...
Ray, KG and Paul were not friends before the Big 3. Lebron, Wade and Bosh had been planning this for years.

I haven't seen Manu Ginobli's press conference. I still can't believe that guy. I'm glad he had heart, I'm glad pop believed in him but he failed. If you would've told me after that big shot in game 1 of the western semis that the spurs would go the finals and Manu would be on permanent fu**up mode 6 outta 7 games in the series including a game 6 and game 7 I wouldn't have believed it :smh:

I thought dude would end up being the Cinderella of the series.

I'm still in disbelief.

"You have actual cowboys in 2013...we have cocaine cowboys."

Tony Parker being French..."of course he's gonna retreat at the end."

"You can't spell Manure without the Manu."

Took my man's BULLY rant too.
roll.gif

mean.gif

Ay though...it burns my soul that a lot of those clips from the beginning would have applied if these Spurs ****** wouldn't have gagged like they did.
mean.gif

i was kind of let down. too much of a good thing turned into a bad thing. the one after the celtics series last year will forever be my favorite

Call me a hater, but I will still never respect the way this team "came together", just as I will never respect any rings that this team wins.

LeBron can win 8 straight rings and I still would put MJ, Magic, Bird, Kobe, Duncan and every other great ahead legacy wise because they didn't have to do no secret squirrel planning nonsense to win it all.

And yes I realize everyone great player had a excellent supporting cast to help them win championships, but it was an organic way, so to say, that those great teams were put together.

They built the ultimate super team and people are surprised that they're winning the chip every year?

When the Celtics built a big 3 it was the organization that did it not some secret meeting and planning between players.

And to those saying that they're not going to 3-peat or more... are you out of your minds... who is going to stop this god squad. More good role players are going to flock to get a chance to win the championship. Everyone is caught up in the hype of this squad, just look on this thread, and who doesn't want to be associated with winning... anything... winning is winning... see Charlie Sheen.

Realisticly what squad can be put together to beat this team?

No one... if Kobe was in his prime you could surround him with talent to give it a shot otherwise there isn't any you can put together to do so... closest being using Durant as your conerstone building piece.

Back
Top Bottom