[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Danny green lost all my respect.

Not only he play like % but party with the enemy afterward. Smh. Straight clown.

If he had a choice, Danny Green wouldnt want your respect. No on this board gives one damn about your "respect"

I'm sure the "loss of respect" goes beyond individual fans. I'm sure he's lost the respect of his teammates, other NBA players. Hell, I'm confident that he's lost the respect of the same people he partied with.

Does he care about that? I'm willing to bet that he does.

They didn't have a STELLAR cast of all-stars like other teams did, but I would compare them to the 2004 Pistons.

View media item 463237
LOL how can you compare the Cavs to:

1.) Rasheed Wallace
2.) Ben Wallace
3.) Tyshawn Prince
4.) Chancuy Billups

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hindsight is 20/20.

Those guys are THOSE GUYS as a result of their 2004 championship with the Pistons. Even Larry Brown said it during his acceptance speech for the trophy, that his team was built to play ball the right way, not a team comprised of exceptional talent. Every member of that squad knew their roles and executed their system to perfection.

bosh never disappoints
laugh.gif
Drake staring him down while Marvin's Room plays in his mind

Hindsight is 20/20.

Those guys are THOSE GUYS as a result of their 2004 championship with the Pistons. Even Larry Brown said it during his acceptance speech for the trophy, that his team was built to play ball the right way, not a team comprised of exceptional talent. Every member of that squad knew their roles and executed their system to perfection.

How the hell does any part of your post prove that those bum Cavs supporting players can be even remotely compared to the 2004 Pistons?

A team consisting of John Stockton, Reggie Miller, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman and Bill Russell would know their roles as well.

Hindsight is 20/20.

How the hell does any part of your post prove that those bum Cavs supporting players can be even remotely compared to the 2004 Pistons?

A team consisting of John Stockton, Reggie Miller, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman and Bill Russell would know their roles as well.

You don't know that.

On paper, they're unbeatable. On the court, it could be an entirely different story.

My mistake. I was comparing the later year Cavs, not 2007 Cavs.

please tell me which year.

matter of fact, i'll post the rosters and you pick :smile:

07-08

View media item 463262
08-09

View media item 463263
09-10

View media item 463264

All of them are comparable. Key word is comparable.

The 2004 Pistons are only "highly regarded" because of what they accomplished. Let's not act like they were heavily favored at the time going against the Fab 4 Lakers. Outside of Detroit, I don't believe anyone really believed that they could win it all.

If you look at their roster, they look simple, beatable, and almost average.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DET/2004.html#roster::none

Last edited:
i get what you're trying to say, but you can take the best starting 5 you can get out of all those cavs teams, line them up against the 04 pistons, and the only advantage they have is lebron imo

After watching the finals, I've come to the realization that the NHL is a FAR superior product then the NBA. EVERY single possession, these dudes are turning to the refs and CRYING for a foul. It's not just Lebron either. Duncan, Ginobilli, Wade do the same thing. It's disgusting. I'm a basketball fan first, but the whole whistles dictating the game thing in the NBA is wearing on me.

I wish they kept up with that zero tolerance thing in 2006-2007.

After watching the finals, I've come to the realization that the NHL is a FAR superior product then the NBA. EVERY single possession, these dudes are turning to the refs and CRYING for a foul. It's not just Lebron either. Duncan, Ginobilli, Wade do the same thing. It's disgusting. I'm a basketball fan first, but the whole whistles dictating the game thing in the NBA is wearing on me.

I wish they kept up with that zero tolerance thing in 2006-2007.

nobody cares about hockey tho

A lot of people talk about the players those Cavs teams had, but didn't LeBron co-sign management going after guys like Shaq, Mo, Jamison just to name a few? Those contracts alone put the Cavs in a hole financially. How can you add more talent without financial flexibility?

If he had a choice, Danny Green wouldnt want your respect. No on this board gives one damn about your "respect"

I see you likes to follow me :lol:

Too bad you're not Danny Green. So shut up

And Danny Green certainly care about how his team and fan view him now after they see him party with the Heat last night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom