[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Danny Green is sorry as hell. You played a large role in your team not winning in the last two games and you have the audacity to show your face at the club? AAU generation at its best.

Meanwhile at Club Liv...
LeBrondance.gif

Ya'll think L_l' Wa_n_ was there? And if so, which jersey was he wearing, Mavs, Heat, Spurs, Packers, Thunder, Lakers, Hornets or Saints?

the man is 25, just finished a 7 game series and is in one of the biggest party cities in the world.  yall forget that basketball is just his job.  you wouldnt wanna go get drinks, talk to women, let off some steam in MIAMI after working overtime for the past week?

Pretty much, though I'd at least halfway feel some way about getting my dreams crushed

Last edited:
Shane Battier at his VIP table at Denny's
BNRsiGuCYAAmHz1.jpg:large

Even though Battiers 100% ***** made, Id rather see a player celebrate like this, with his close ones, rather then celebrating with people who were trying to get back into the stadium during game 6. That includes Danny Greens ***

i agree. i like this pic

the danny green thing - i wouldn't have done that and i'm sure he's catching criticism all over from people, but it's not THAT big of a deal. NBA players nowadays are all chummy with one another anyway

popovich smiling and fawning over heat players while congratulating them on their win last night was more disturbing

he was way too happy. made me uncomfortable

Nice Job Heat.

But still....

These playoffs missed some of the Faces of the NBA.

Rondo
Westbrook
Kobe Bryant
Granger
D Rose
Luol Deng
David Lee
Gallinari
Lou Williams

Having all those players makes all those teams healthy. Who knows where those teams wouldve gone. Den, GSW any of them coudlve got past the spurs @ 100% especially OKC. Could've been a whole different Finals Matchup.

BTW..

Spurs gotta be real dumb for letting go of Stephen Jackson. He is a lethal scorer. Can drop points in bunches. Pop would've benched Gino maybe or Green wen he slumping.

Pop was a lil too happy while congrats'ing them..

But it is what it was..

But Shane doin it right tho if u ask me..

Him and a homeboy with 3 batches..

Privacy, drinks, food, coming off a chip win, u know whats next..

NBA Finals Game 7: Second Highest-Rated NBA Game in ABC History

NBA Finals Game 7 on ABC – the Miami Heat defeated the San Antonio Spurs in a thriller to repeat as NBA Champions – delivered a 17.7 overnight rating, according to Nielsen. This is the second highest-rated NBA Game in ABC history. The telecast peaked at a 22.6 from 11:30 p.m. – 11:45 p.m. ET.

Game 7 is also expected to mark the 37th consecutive time an NBA Finals telecast has won the night for all of television and is the 25th straight time it has delivered double-digit overnight ratings.

The Game generated a 44.2 metered market rating in Miami, making it the highest-rated NBA Game ever in the market. Additionally, Game 7 scored big in San Antonio with a 46.4.

The 2013 NBA Finals averaged a 12.4 metered market rating, up five percent from an 11.8 for the 2012 NBA Finals.

Nice Job Heat.

But still....

Rondo
Westbrook
Kobe Bryant
Granger
D Rose
Luol Deng
David Lee
Gallinari
Lou Williams

Having all those players makes all those teams healthy. Who knows where those teams wouldve gone. Den, GSW any of them coudlve got past the spurs @ 100% especially OKC. Could've been a whole different Finals Matchup.

BTW..

Spurs gotta be real dumb for letting go of Stephen Jackson. He is a lethal scorer. Can drop points in bunches. Pop would've benched Gino maybe or Green wen he slumping.

It's call LUCK. A big lucky break that is.

I just listened to Dan Lebatard and out of 122 times in deciding game of the NBA finals. The trailing team never come back and win within 20 seconds. We're talking .000005 something percent.

The Heat got no control on Kwahi Leonard missed freethrow and Ginobily missed freethrow that could have ended the Finals on Tuesday.

battier right where he wants to be. i guess he realized he was out of his element at club liv last year and did not want to have the same feeling again by going to club story - he looks more comfortable this year....

Weren't him and Mike Miller ****faced at some dinner after the Finals last year? They looked beat :lol:

I just listened to Dan Lebatard and out of 122 times in deciding game of the NBA finals. The trailing team never come back and win within 20 seconds. We're talking .000005 something percent.

The Heat got no control on Kwahi Leonard missed freethrow and Ginobily missed freethrow that could have ended the Finals on Tuesday.

Translation:

View media item 463403

But you're saying this as if virtually EVERY championship run doesn't involve any type of "Luck" anyway :rolleyes

But you're saying this as if virtually EVERY championship run doesn't involve any type of "Luck" anyway :rolleyes

Naw its only luck if refs/league don't rig the Kings and Lakers finals then its legit.

:smh:

battier right where he wants to be. i guess he realized he was out of his element at club liv last year and did not want to have the same feeling again by going to club story - he looks more comfortable this year....

Weren't him and Mike Miller ****faced at some dinner after the Finals last year? They looked beat :lol:

He actually partied at the same place last night, before going to Dennys

View media item 463406

Nice Job Heat.

But still....

Rondo
Westbrook
Kobe Bryant
Granger
D Rose
Luol Deng
David Lee
Gallinari
Lou Williams

BTW..

There's another side of this coin...if those players participated in the postseason it could very well have turned out in the exact same fashion: Heat winning another championship so its a pretty moot point to bring up...

I do agree that Stephen Jackson would have helped. It would have allowed him some versatility roster wise, as far as being able to bench Green/Ginobli when they were throwing the game away. He could have also been integrating McGrady throughout the playoffs so he could have another creator at his disposal off the bench.

So Miami was lucky...So?

If Robert Horry's 3 in 03 goes in instead of In and out, who knows what would have happened in that series? Do the spurs win in 03? The Spurs got Lucky.

What if Robert Horry misses that final 3 in game 4 in 02? The Lakers got lucky.

What if Karl Malone faces up and sees Jordan coming over in game 6 in 98? The Bulls got lucky.

What if The refs called an offensive foul on Jordan in 98' for pushing off? The bulls got lucky.

What if Reggie Miller doesn't get rejected and jams that layup in 04 against Detroit? Does Detroit have a championship in the new millenium? Do they get past Indiana? The Pistons got lucky.

What if Robert Horry continued to stink up the joint in the 05 playoffs instead of breaking out against Detroit at the palace in the fourth quarter and OT? Again, the Spurs got lucky.

What if Kendrick Perkins doesn't get injured in 2010 and is available in game 7? The Lakers got lucky.

What if Fisher's 0.4 shot doesn't go in? Do the Lakers make it to the finals? The Lakers got lucky.

See how irrelevant it is to bring up "Luck" in a championship run? Luck will always play a part in championship runs, but to use "luck" as a means of diluting a championship is outright silly, as you're basically claiming every team who's won an NBA championship "got lucky."

See how irrelevant it is to bring up "Luck" in a championship run? Luck will always play a part in championship runs, but to use "luck" as a means of diluting a championship is outright silly, as you're basically claiming every team who's won an NBA championship "got lucky."

Bingo.

Best part about Lebron winning it all in 2012 is the "ringless" arguments went extinct.

Best part about Lebron winning it all in 2013 is seeing all these butthurt LA/Kobe riders sulk in sorrow.

:smokin

yeah they had luck on their side, but even with kawhi and ginobili missing free threes, the heat still had to make big 3s to tie, and eventually win the game.

Best part about Lebron winning it all in 2012 is the "ringless" arguments went extinct.

Best part about Lebron winning it all in 2013 is seeing all these butthurt LA/Kobe riders sulk in sorrow.

:rofl: it's to funny. My Facebook is filled with posts with people calling Lebron fans banwagoner's and they all end with "laker nation" only some family and a few friends actually live or have lived in L.A. :lol:

with that said i could care less for the city of miami or the organization or half of the roster. Im just here rooting for lebron and ray allen

Um not really Mr Hanks..

All my emotions and sorrow went towards Kobe's injury..

U tried tho chief.. :wink:

BNRsiGuCYAAmHz1.jpg:large

Even though Battiers 100% ***** made, Id rather see a player celebrate like this, with his close ones, rather then celebrating with people who were trying to get back into the stadium during game 6. That includes Danny Greens ***

i agree. i like this pic

the danny green thing - i wouldn't have done that and i'm sure he's catching criticism all over from people, but it's not THAT big of a deal. NBA players nowadays are all chummy with one another anyway

popovich smiling and fawning over heat players while congratulating them on their win last night was more disturbing

he was way too happy. made me uncomfortable

You can't be serious?

Green making it rain with the Heat squad that stomped out your dreams isn't worse than Pop shaking some hands and smiling whilst he's doing so?

Last edited:
So Miami was lucky...So?

If Robert Horry's 3 in 03 goes in instead of In and out, who knows what would have happened in that series? Do the spurs win in 03? The Spurs got Lucky.

What if Robert Horry misses that final 3 in game 4 in 02? The Lakers got lucky.

What if Karl Malone faces up and sees Jordan coming over in game 6 in 98? The Bulls got lucky.

What if The refs called an offensive foul on Jordan in 98' for pushing off? The bulls got lucky.

What if Reggie Miller doesn't get rejected and jams that layup in 04 against Detroit? Does Detroit have a championship in the new millenium? Do they get past Indiana? The Pistons got lucky.

What if Robert Horry continued to stink up the joint in the 05 playoffs instead of breaking out against Detroit at the palace in the fourth quarter and OT? Again, the Spurs got lucky.

What if Kendrick Perkins doesn't get injured in 2010 and is available in game 7? The Lakers got lucky.

What if Fisher's 0.4 shot doesn't go in? Do the Lakers make it to the finals? The Lakers got lucky.

You don't get it dawg.

Those are not the same kind of luck.

Like i said. The Heat got NO control on Kwahi Leonard missed free throws and Manu missed free throw that would end the series. Their fate rely on whether or not the Spurs would choke or not choke.

They didn't control their destiny during that 20-10 seconds. Like Dan Lebatard said. IT WAS OUT OF THEIR CONTROL. The Spurs had the chip and give it away.

So again. LUCKY

yeah they had luck on their side, but even with kawhi and ginobili missing free threes, the heat still had to make big 3s to tie, and eventually win the game.

Lol no. The Spurs gave it away. They did everything wrong possible.

Like i said Heat had zero control during those brick freethrows. That's why the chance of a team coming back from trailing in 20 secs was like .000000 something percent. Even Dan Lebatard (One of the biggest Heat stan) said that the Spurs kind of gave them this championship. They were DEAD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom