[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NBA Finals Game 7: Second Highest-Rated NBA Game in ABC History

NBA Finals Game 7 on ABC – the Miami Heat defeated the San Antonio Spurs in a thriller to repeat as NBA Champions – delivered a 17.7 overnight rating, according to Nielsen. This is the second highest-rated NBA Game in ABC history. The telecast peaked at a 22.6 from 11:30 p.m. – 11:45 p.m. ET.

Game 7 is also expected to mark the 37th consecutive time an NBA Finals telecast has won the night for all of television and is the 25th straight time it has delivered double-digit overnight ratings.

The Game generated a 44.2 metered market rating in Miami, making it the highest-rated NBA Game ever in the market. Additionally, Game 7 scored big in San Antonio with a 46.4.

The 2013 NBA Finals averaged a 12.4 metered market rating, up five percent from an 11.8 for the 2012 NBA Finals.

Who was #1?

2010 Game 7

Oh boy! Here we go again.

LUCK talk.......
laugh.gif

See what you wanna see dude.

And heres what I see:

Its simple, that's basketball. You can either hit or miss a basket, and you could either win or lose.

Its not something pre-determined. Some baskets were missed, and some were made which made the result what it is. Get over with that LUCK thing. Entire NBA teams has it anyway.

Why are there some Laker fans furious with Bron leaving Cleveland but cool with Shaq leaving the Magic?

Let it go. It's LeBron's time. He left Cleveland the exact same reasons Shaq left Orlando.

You sure about that? :lol:

Shaq left Orlando for LA simply for more money and he was too involved with music and movies at the time. He even admitted himself he was selfish.

LeBron is just a little different. Took a pay cut to "abandon" his hometown just to join a team already with 2 stars in their primes.

It don't even matter an UFA is labeled 'Unrestricted' for a reason :lol:

Last edited:
Of course. Kobe > Lebron

Actually, it couldn't be more perfect that those two game sevens are the #1 and #2, so that the highest amount of people saw Kobe's 6-24 chokeage and bailout by Gasol and Artest in that game 7 as opposed to the brilliance of LeBron James yesterday right down to the dagger with 30 seconds left. :pimp:

:lol: @ LeBron taking a shot less than Chokobe in that game 7 and almost twice as many three point attempts, but still making twice as many shots as Kobrick. Finishing with 14 more points. That's what rising to the pressure is all about. :smokin

Last edited:
Actually, it couldn't be more perfect that those two game sevens are the #1 and #2, so that the highest amount of people saw Kobe's 6-24 chokeage and bailout by Gasol and Artest in that game 7 as opposed to the brilliance of LeBron James yesterday right down to the dagger with 30 seconds left. :pimp:

:lol: @ LeBron taking a shot less than Chokobe in that game 7 and almost twice as many three point attempts, but still making twice as many shots as Kobrick. Finishing with 14 more points. That's what rising to the pressure is all about. :smokin

We all saw Ray Allen and Bosh bail out Lebron in game 6. Lebron was doing his best Manu impersonation.

You are gonna see how your boys plays when it is just him Bosh and the shooters. Riley is gonna need to replace LeWhistle with another superstar or the HGHeat will not even be contenders anymore.

LOL. It would be. Heads would roll. If the Lakers make the right changes and get it in gear it may be possible sooner than we expect.

The Lakers will not be making the finals, or make it further than the second round for that matter. They made some huge changes prior to last season, made a super team of their own which for whatever reason for infinitely more acceptable than Bron/Wade/Bosh teaming up, but they still needed a lot of help from the refs at the end of the season just to get the final spot in the west over Utah.

The only way LeBron and Kobe will face each other in the finals/playoffs is if Kobe is amnestied and gets picked up by another contender, which would make Kobe's career the luckiest in NBA history - the Forrest Gump of the NBA.

The Lakers will not be making the finals, or make it further than the second round for that matter. They made some huge changes prior to last season, made a super team of their own which for whatever reason for infinitely more acceptable than Bron/Wade/Bosh teaming up, but they still needed a lot of help from the refs at the end of the season just to get the final spot in the west over Utah.

The only way LeBron and Kobe will face each other in the finals/playoffs is if Kobe is amnestied and gets picked up by another contender, which would make Kobe's career the luckiest in NBA history - the Forrest Gump of the NBA.

It's because they teamed up with Kobe and Nash and Pau in the Later part of the career. Honestly surprised with how their season went though. I thought that those 4 and picking up Jamison = top 3 seed lol

How is this dude so concerned with Lebron thought?

Guess the world needs a villain

you must be talking about xpopocatepl

dude has been posting exclusively about lebron or Lebron vs MJ or Lebron vs Kobe

he dropped the Lebron>MJ argument recently for obvious reasons and hopped back into the Lebron>Kobe

I forgot which team he actually reps because he never talks about it. I don't even think he reps anyone other than Lebron.

We all saw Ray Allen and Bosh bail out Lebron in game 6. Lebron was doing his best Manu impersonation.

You are gonna see how your boys plays when it is just him Bosh and the shooters. Riley is gonna need to replace LeWhistle with another superstar or the HGHeat will not even be contenders anymore.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh so you know in your heart there were No Spurs fan in Texas that complain or whine about the choke? How many Spurs fan are on NT? 3, 4? LOL How do you know everybody else in San Anotonio are not whining? Not many Spurs fan are on NT. Go watch or listen to San Antonio radio/ news station Please do some research before you speak.

Also why are there so many Warriors fans that are also Lakers fans? Please explain. Why are yall everywhere?

I've been to the Bay especially San Francisco many times and i see more Lakers fans than Warriors fans.

I go to school in San Antonio. I Can ASSURE you them ****** are whining and finding every excuse as to why the heat won

View media item 463843
LOL look at this clown.

:lol:

Yes I am a Warriors fan. Been so since I moved to the Bay Area. I've stuck with my team through all the bad years, and its been mostly bad years. Its a shame the same cant be said for you and the "fans" of the team you cheer for. You've spend the last 24 hours stating the same dumb excuses for why Lebron and the Heat won the championship. Not even Spurs fans are trolling as hard as you. Think about that. The fans of the team that just lost to the Heat in heartbreaking fashion are not whining, pissing, and moaning like you and Knightngale.

Oh so you know in your heart there were No Spurs fan in Texas that complain or whine about the choke? How many Spurs fan are on NT? 3, 4? LOL How do you know everybody else in San Anotonio are not whining? Not many Spurs fan are on NT. Go watch or listen to San Antonio radio/ news station Please do some research before you speak.

Also why are there so many Warriors fans that are also Lakers fans? Please explain. Why are yall everywhere?

I've been to the Bay especially San Francisco many times and i see more Lakers fans than Warriors fans.

Yeah some Spurs fans down here are crying about the fathom no calls at the end of game 6 but anybody with any sense knows they totally choked that game away.

They kinda back off saying choke because it was the town's favorite player who was doing most of the choking this series.

They love Manu here!!

I went to game 5 of the NBA Finals, Manu's best game and they were randomly chanting his name. Manu gets the Brett Favre treatment here.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom