[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i7A4wFPTI96e4.gif

The funny part about that post is it's actually game 6 AND it was counted for 2 so he didn't have a clue what he was talking about. But that's the kinda **** I see on the daily. The night of game 7 afterwards I went on there trolling hard af dudes got so mad they started dropping N bombs and calling me poor lol. Too funny. Many jimmies were rustled

Again. Please don't confuse acboyz as representing all laker fans and we won't confuse xta as representing all heat fans and lets all get along, word to Rodney king in April 1992

Srs questions, what do Lakers fans have to do with anything. It's not like they give a damn if the Heat or Spurs win :lol:

Spurs fan from SA checking in. I can honestly say that I have nothing to whine or complain about. Spurs folded in game 6 and again in game 7. In game 6, Manu traveled before he was fouled. And the Bosh block looked clean. The block was clean, but maybe there was body contact. I'm fine with no foul being called there.

Miami's adjustment on Danny Green in game 7 pretty much negated him. LeBron shut down Parker in that 2nd half. Tim missed the easiest lay up ever and he knew what it meant immediately. And Manu was being Manu, which was a bad thing. It was a great series to watch and it went down to the last minute of game 7. It doesn't get much better than that.

I have all the respect in the world for LeBron quieting his haters and taking what the Spurs gave him in game 7. We gave him space, but he stepped up and hit all those jumpers. Wade may not be what he once was, but he showed up for the game that mattered the most.

What I enjoyed the most was the mutual respect between both teams. Pop went straight to Spo, Bron and Wade and congratulated them. Not just a quick handshake either. And those 3 had nothing but praise for the Spurs. They knew it was a battle and acknowledged it.

The refs called this series very even. In fact the spurs received great calls on the road that that teams playing the heat normally don't get. Lots of contact was allowed on drives to the rim for both teams. Dudes are complaining like this was 06 Wade ref status

Am I the only one who thought that Manu wasn't all THAT bad in game 7? I mean, he was bad, but Danny Green and Tony Parker were worse. Apparently so invisible that they are immune to criticism.

Manu had two terrible turnovers that look way more spectacular as a wasted offensive possession than say a missed jump shot, but he also did plenty of good - a clutch three pointer, a great drive to the basket, a very nice pass to Leonard who hit the semi-open three pointer. His stat line for the game isn't bad at all. I really don't understand why he seems to be the main scapegoat, as far as game 7 is concerned anyway.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thought that Manu wasn't all THAT bad in game 7? I mean, he was bad, but Danny Green and Tony Parker were worse. Apparently so invisible that they are immune to criticism.

Manu had two terrible turnovers that look way more spectacular as a wasted offensive possession than say a missed jump shot, but he also did plenty of good - a clutch three pointer, a great drive to the basket, a very nice pass to Leonard who hit the semi-open three pointer. His stat line for the game isn't bad at all. I really don't understand why he seems to be the main scapegoat, as far as game 7 is concerned anyway.

You make a fair point, but Manu's late turnovers were both huge, crushing plays for the Spurs. And so avoidable. They were just awful, boneheaded passes, so they really stand out.

Parker is probably getting a bit of a pass because LeBron was guarding him most of the time, which is a really difficult for him.

And Green, I think it's just a matter of expectations being lower for him. I think most knowledgable fans recognized Green is basically a one dimensional offensive player who was going to cool off once the Heat made more effort to guard him.

The spurs actually won? Lol what will these guys say next? I was waiting for someone to jump in and say that this year actually doesn't count or something ...

IMO, Parker gets a pass because his hamstring was ready to tear at any moment due to the strain. It was clear he wasn't as effective once he sustained the injury.

I'm loving the hate on Lebron though. My dream finals came true. Hopefully I get another year of this piffery :smokin

Last edited:
The spurs actually won? Lol what will these guys say next? I was waiting for someone to jump in and say that this year actually doesn't count or something ...
lol..trust me, its coming.

dudes are getting mad creative just to discredit bron..id actually be impressed  if it wasnt so pitiful.

Even tho I know there is no possible way In the next 3 years the Lakers will make the NBA finals, it would be so dope to have a heat Vs lakers finals series, and have Lebron beat Kobe out of the NBA! Man that would be so PRICELESS!!! MAN!!

So yall just gonna ignore my power play idea :nerd:

in case you missed it

1 minute power play for flopping

IMO, Parker gets a pass because his hamstring was ready to tear at any moment due to the strain. It was clear he wasn't as effective once he sustained the injury.

I'm loving the hate on Lebron though. My dream finals came true. Hopefully I get another year of this piffery :smokin
What about last yr? He shrunk just the same as his team went from looking like the best team of all time to getting backdoor swept and looking "old" in a matter of a week. Dude is teflon to criticism

So yall just gonna ignore my power play idea
nerd.gif

in case you missed it
1 minute power play for flopping
The problem with your idea is that there would need to be immediate confirmation it was a flop. You want the game to be stopped to review a flop every time it happens?

you don't get a pass because lebron is guarding you or if have a hamstring at this point in the season everybody has something bothering them

yea im not a told you so type dude but i saw this coming to tony parker a mile away.  can't have high expectations for a system pg going against a team that defends pgs as well as anyone.

Back
Top Bottom