[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2009-2010 NBA playoff. Lebron faked an elbow injury and quit on his team. Soon after his excuse is Delonte West was banging his momma.

T-Mac won't go to the HOF. Dude didn't do enough. Never even came close to Chip in his prime. Plus, are we forgetting Mac never played defense? He was a scoring machine but dude did NOTHING on the defensive end.

I mean to say the 2009-2010 season where he pretend to be hurt and quit against the Celtic.
one bad game doesn't mean he choked, plus the Celtics had a better overall team. If it wasn't for Perkins being injured in Game 7, the C's would have beat the Lakers.....plus the game was rigged in favor of the Lakers.
Lebron numbers vs Celtics in 2010 27PPG 9RPG 7APG 44FG%
Kobe numbers vs Celtics in 2010 28PPG 8RPG 4APG 40%

Last edited:
T-Mac won't go to the HOF. Dude didn't do enough. Never even came close to Chip in his prime. Plus, are we forgetting Mac never played defense? He was a scoring machine but dude did NOTHING on the defensive end.

i dont know if you recall, toronto tmac played defense. he came into the league as a defender/rebounder. when he was called to do everything in orlando, he didnt have the energy for it.

also, i was surprised they didnt even review that 3 when it happened, but things were so chaotic during the whole end of gm 6. timmy sneaking in for the substitution as well. and the guys holding the yellow rope as if the heat fans were gonna rush the court. things were a bit crazy to say the least.

one bad game doesn't mean he choked, plus the Celtics had a better overall team. If it wasn't for Perkins being injured in Game 7, the C's would have beat the Lakers.....plus the game was rigged in favor of the Lakers.

Lebron numbers vs Celtics in 2010 27PPG 9RPG 7APG 44FG%
Kobe numbers vs Celtics in 2010 28PPG 8RPG 4APG 40%

Yea right.

Lebron played like a baby for multiple games. Dude even made up a fake injury that no doctor can even explain lol. Obviously fake.

And he quit in game 5 on his home floor lol.

i dont know if you recall, toronto tmac played defense. he came into the league as a defender/rebounder. when he was called to do everything in orlando, he didnt have the energy for it.

under van gundy he became a better dedicated defender, but anything was better in orlando. granted the circumstances, i don't blame him.

Miami Heat championship celebration at Bamboo - (6/21/2013)

Miami Beach, FL – June 21, 2013 – The party didn’t stop last night as the Miami Heat’s Big 3 took over Bamboo Nightclub following their championship win. NBA Champions, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh continued the celebration alongside Drake, Timbaland, and Hollywood legend, Spike Lee. For the second year in a row the champions were presented with an exquisite cake resembling their Larry O’Brien NBA Championship Trophy as well as a second customized cake honoring their victory.

But he won game 7 on his home floor.

oh wait, game 5 is much more important than a game 7. My bad. Carry on.

That some ugly ***** in the club there. Lebron james, Wade, Bosh included. Florida look like he just came back from chemo.

enough with the lebron hating already...Im not such a big fan of him,but the things I read the last couple of weeks are ridiculous...Let the boy cook.YOU ALL HAVE TO AGREE THAT WITHOUT PLAYERS LIKE HIM THE SPORT WOULD BE SO MUCH POORER.so...enjoy and shut up please.

props to da god LJ and Dweezy

playoffs were great this year...dem heatles playing some of the best basketball ever, respect.

this... it's a shame he never was able to get that final push in his prime past the 1st round, especially when he was able to step his performance & numbers up come playoff time every year.

Finally flying back to philly..

Hectic game. Very fun. Glad I got to WITNESS bron raising the trophy in person in back to back years and partying with them after the game...
View media item 464483
View media item 464484

free throws to ice it
View media item 464485
View media item 464486
View media item 464487
View media item 464488
View media item 464489
View media item 464490
View media item 464491

niketalks favorite mvp
View media item 464492
View media item 464493

Another great experience for me... Don't care for the heat as I am a magic fan but Lebron has been my favorite player ever since High School and Penny on the brink of retirement.. Cant believe I sat 14 rows off the floor in game 2 for 375.00 but got stuck paying 800.00 for 300 level for game 7..

You're correct, but he wasn't a HOF defender in Toranto on Vince's team. When he left and went to Orlando, in my mind THAT IS when his window to leave an impression started. Was he a AMAZING scorer? Without a doubt. There were times when Mac was out of this world and NO ONE in the NBA could guard him. But dude would drop 40 and give up 35 on the defensive end. Those back problems is what took a possible HOF from him as well.

That some ugly ***** in the club there. Lebron james, Wade, Bosh included. Florida look like he just came back from chemo.

But your on message board hating while they are multi millionaires in one of the hottest clubs in Miami celebrating a championship

I rather be ugly

Back
Top Bottom