[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one bad game doesn't mean he choked, plus the Celtics had a better overall team. If it wasn't for Perkins being injured in Game 7, the C's would have beat the Lakers.....plus the game was rigged in favor of the Lakers.

Lebron numbers vs Celtics in 2010 27PPG 9RPG 7APG 44FG%
Kobe numbers vs Celtics in 2010 28PPG 8RPG 4APG 40%

How was that game rigged in favor of the Lakers? Since you knew it was rigged did you place any bets and win some money off of it at least? I mean you knew it was rigged right.

I go to school in San Antonio. I Can ASSURE you them ****** are whining and finding every excuse as to why the heat won

LOL look at this clown.
nerd.gif
That shot was counted as a 2 on the floor.

kill this noise. 

Is this dude Lebron trying to be the most annoying player to win a ring with these stupid ig videos? The first one was mad corny then this "lost my kid one" smh!

I thought bryant winning and a ring contrived was od but bron is out doing him so far!

I miss the 90's so much. These contrived divas man!

Last edited:
[quote name="tyonenine"][quote name="lamekilla"]Lebron: 2 Finals MVP's, 2 NBA championships, 4 Finals appearances

Kobe: 2 Finals MVP's, 5 NBA championships, 7 finals appearances.

Lebron got some more work to do[/quote]

Kobe too[/quote]That doesn't even make sense. Their discussion was between LeBron and Kobe. So Kobe has more work to do in order to measure up to... Kobe?

actually, I think I might have misunderstood you originally. Are you saying that Kobe also has more work to do, as in Kobe has more time to possibly put a few more accomplishments under his belt?

To quote someone who is widely agreed upon as the undisputed greatest ever at what he does: "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." :wink:

once drose rattles 5-6 rings in a row starting next yr, gonna add another * to lebron because rose was injured
Lol I'm not sure if your being serious

btw, im not a bulls fan. i know his health is a big IF, but once he gets healthy physically and mentally, the league will be his once again. i see a couple more mvp seasons and a real serious run next yr. he has the perfect coach, and with a couple minor tweaks, they will be contending every year. i know lebron and heat are always gonna be in the hunt as well, but i firmly believe that when it is all said and done rose will be a multiple time champion.

btw, im not a bulls fan. i know his health is a big IF, but once he gets healthy physically and mentally, the league will be his once again. i see a couple more mvp seasons and a real serious run next yr. he has the perfect coach, and with a couple minor tweaks, they will be contending every year. i know lebron and heat are always gonna be in the hunt as well, but i firmly believe that when it is all said and done rose will be a multiple time champion.
They had there chance when the heat weren't even a team in 2011 and it was only the big 3 pretty much no bench at all. Bron can guard rose dude was shooting air balls and turning the ball over left and right in crunch time in that series. As long as brons in the east I don't see the bulls beating the heat. Maybe the pacers but the bulls Na.

remind me, did manu playing like garbage help the Bobcats win the championship? No? Or was it the Pacers? No, not them, either?

Knicks, perhaps? Maybe they were the benefactors of Manu's poor play, and they were lucky enough for him to be playing like crap at the same time that they had prepared their selves for a championship by making the finals?

No?

so who was it that had prepared themselves to win a championship by making it to their side of the finals... and was lucky enough for Manu to be playing like crap?

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

They had there chance when the heat weren't even a team in 2011 and it was only the big 3 pretty much no bench at all. Bron can guard rose dude was shooting air balls and turning the ball over left and right in crunch time in that series. As long as brons in the east I don't see the bulls beating the heat. Maybe the pacers but the bulls Na.

View media item 464753
#dunkedby

Update Thread Title 
grin.gif

Hes out of town >D

Back
Top Bottom