[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol that's all good wade was standing still and a guy 5 inches taller and 30 ibs heavier ran at him at full force. I bet if wade was running with him he would have sent it back.
I could post the video of how wade and bron came back and ******* on them in game 5 with 3 min left but naaaa you know what happened lol

View media item 464753
#dunkedby
Hes out of town >D
Lol that's all good wade was standing still and a guy 5 inches taller and 30 ibs heavier ran at him at full force. I bet if wade was running with him he would have sent it back.

Doubt it, the dude hit him in his face and everything

I could post the video of how wade and bron came back and ******* on them in game 5 with 3 min left but naaaa you know what happened lol

Idc, bulls aint **** until they get a 2nd scorer, boozer got a ridiculous contract off of making luis scola look like a little ***** :smh:

Idc, bulls aint **** until they get a 2nd scorer, boozer got a ridiculous contract off of making luis scola look like a little ***** :smh:
Lol you don't know how happy I was when we signed bosh and not boozer cause it was suppose to be either bosh or boozer. But they got there second scorer in deng

Lol you don't know how happy I was when we signed bosh and not boozer cause it was suppose to be either bosh or boozer. But they got there second scorer in deng

Deng could make a 3 piece on a championship team, I remember telling people boozer was a better fit than bosh for the heat, what he did to the rockets made me think he was a second coming of shaq :smh:

Deng could make a 3 piece on a championship team, I remember telling people boozer was a better fit than bosh for the heat, what he did to the rockets made me think he was a second coming of shaq :smh:
Boozer can be good at times and I mean really at times. If he's hitting his shot he's fine. But other then that he's trash letting guys like battler guard him and make him shoot fade away jumpers in pathetic. Bosh always locks him down when we play the bulls. Which is reason they will never be at us in a series. Take away rose and they have no other option to make you pay.

T-Mac won't go to the HOF. Dude didn't do enough. Never even came close to Chip in his prime. Plus, are we forgetting Mac never played defense? He was a scoring machine but dude did NOTHING on the defensive end.
I think you forgot to watch basketball during his era. Its ok.  We forgive you

I said this a million times but if rose didn't go down in the first round last year, it would've been an OKC/CHI finals last year. I even called it at the beginning of the season. Hell if rise would've came back in the second round this season I don't know if the heat woulda got a chance to see that second ring. D.Rose is gonna come hunting next season along with the pacers and don't sleep on the Knicks :nerd: the heat will be lucky to see the conference finals next season, that is if those talks with oden fall through :smh:

Pat Riley is the devil

:lol: at the bulls talk.. they haven't did nothing vs us.. they are 2-8 vs us in the playoffs.. I don't want to hear no rivalry talk until they beat us in the playoffs...
Up and coming don't mean nothing, just ask the Knicks..

I said this a million times but if rose didn't go down in the first round last year, it would've been an OKC/CHI finals last year. I even called it at the beginning of the season. Hell if rise would've came back in the second round this season I don't know if the heat woulda got a chance to see that second ring. D.Rose is gonna come hunting next season along with the pacers and don't sleep on the Knicks :nerd: the heat will be lucky to see the conference finals next season, that is if those talks with oden fall through :smh:

Pat Riley is the devil
Yadda yadda .. and the spurs was supposed to win in 6 games right?

D Rose is overrated. Look at the circus he gave us this season.

Yall wanna crucify Bron for the Decision?  Throw D Rose right next to him then.  

What's all this Rose talk like he wasn't 1-17 (6%) his MVP season in the playoffs when defended by LeBron and didn't totally go into full choke mode in game 5; everything from missed layups to missed free throws, turnovers, and got his shot blocked.

:lol: at the bulls talk.. they haven't did nothing vs us.. they are 2-8 vs us in the playoffs.. I don't want to hear no rivalry talk until they beat us in the playoffs...
Up and coming don't mean nothing, just ask the Knicks..

Us? You play for the heat pimpin?? Rashard Lewis is that you :nerd:

Last edited:

not risking further injuring himself is providing a circus? didn't shumpert reinjure his knee in the playoffs?

i think rose was cleared by the bulls doctors correct?

Fred Tedeschi is the trainer for a team that cleared former Bulls center Omer Asik to play in the 2011 NBA playoffs with a broken leg.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...fred-tedeschi-won-nba-athletic-173000667.html

What's all this Rose talk like he wasn't 1-17 (6%) his MVP season in the playoffs when defended by LeBron and didn't totally go into full choke mode in game 5; everything from missed layups to missed free throws, turnovers, and got his shot blocked.

:lol: You're making up stuff

He was never in the single digits of shooting percentage. But he had multiple games where he was hovering about 30 pct shooting

But he was only 22 that year

If reports are true that he's working on a 3 point shoot.....what they are saying isnt crazy at all

Last edited:

Derrick Rose didnt sell out his hometown, he's tryna bring them their first ring since the Jordan era.........................and he still has his soul, sooo yeah

Last edited:
:lol: You're making up stuff

He was never in the single digits of shooting percentage. But he had multiple games where he was hovering about 30 pct shooting

But he was only 22 that year

If reports are true that he's working on a 3 point shoot.....what they are saying isnt crazy at all
You say he was only 22 that year. You do realize rose hasn't played a full season since the 2011 season right? Where would he have time to improve. Don't forget he was coming off an injury when he tore his acl it whatever he did. Dude hasn't even played that much since that 2011 year.

i know im gonna get the we got elmited by dallas in the next round but lets stop the drose and bulls talk. yall just trying to put something in your mind to make yall think the heat will be beat next year. only team that has a chance in indana.

i know im gonna get the we got elmited by dallas in the next round but lets stop the drose and bulls talk. yall just trying to put something in your mind to make yall think the heat will be beat next year. only team that has a chance in indana.

Had to do it since you want to talk about 2011

Last edited:

i just dont know how they let this game slip away. if they would have just kept that lead they had and didnt get cocky. man we would have 3 peated right now.

laugh.gif
What do the 2011 Bulls have to do with the 2013 NBA Finals?

You walked into it
we were talking about how the bulls were gonna beat the heat next year in the playoofs with a healthy rose. i was just showing how a healthy mvp winner rose with the deepest bench in the leauge got put out in 5 games by a miami team with no bench what so ever and pretty much just had the big 3.

But Lebron's 2011 finals has nothing to do with them handling Rose and the Bulls in the ECF...

LOL. Dudes still trying to bring up past losses to ease the pain of seeing Lebron win a second ring. Waits for yall to bring up the 2007 finals loss as well...

Back
Top Bottom