• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kawhi Leonard is special. I honestly look forward to more matchups with these teams in the future. Fingers crossed. League is gonna be wiiiidddeee open in a couple of years.

Didn't steph's mom sleep around? And klay got those weed charges, lolol. Plus you know how hard it is to choose clothes when your lit?

6acd14f1a0764a84ae13ad0d050f1504.gif

You said Kyrie and Dame were better than Steph. Mansitchodumbassdown.gif
I did. Better PG’s. I guess that means curry sucks right? Look at you in your feels though. Dry them up baby boy and come back with your clothes back on. You looking above and beyond pathetic

I watched this man Destroy my 57 win team Nuggets putting up 24/9 in the 1st round (with Iggy on it)...and he was like 24 :lol:...playing with a Rookie Harrison Barnes, Jarrett Jack, 2nd year Klay, Rookie Dray and Carl Landry.

Like cmon man. And you got people saying stupid **** like, he can’t “carry a team”.

Side note: I HATE this new “carry a team to ultimately lose” culture that’s developed. Rewarding losers.

Is that when you came out as a bistephsual?

Idk what the obsession is with tryna make Steph an underdog to boost his accomplishments :lol:

You can quote or @ me dawg :lol:.

Again, not trying to make him an “underdog”....simply pointing out the unique resentment, some lack of respect that Steph receives is because of a host of things.

Would make for a good discussion...but y’all don’t care to really have the full convo. Only immediate touch points and knee jerk reactions.

We'll see if when the Raptors win this series if Steph gets the proper slander that's warranted off a player of his caliber. Cause when you take a hard look at the facts he's ONLY in this position to be a top 15-20 player because of KD. I'll delve deeper after the game tonight.

We'll see if when the Raptors win this series if Steph gets the proper slander that's warranted off a player of his caliber. Cause when you take a hard look at the facts he's ONLY in this position to be a top 15-20 player because of KD. I'll delve deeper after the game tonight.
Meh, it can be argued it's a team game, they've all had to show up at some point. He got them through the first round, but...

Back
Top Bottom