• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like anthony davis but I hate klay thompson... what does light skin have to do with anything

nba gonna be mostly light skin in 20 years anyways

Guys like Steph and Drake had it much harder than people like to acknowledge. Used to drink tap water. Used to eat leftovers out the fridge. Used to have to take the bus to the school dance, when his pops used to tell him he was coming to the house to get him.

He aint show up.

These dudes started from the bottom and nobody wants to give them credit for their struggle. It's disrespectful/racist

it is a reach.. I like CJ Mccollum and dame lillard I just hate steph curry.. nothing to do with light skin
giphy.gif

What's going on here? :lol:

Game 6 in a few hours, what's all this foolishness

The bay dies tonight?
ahat ahat ?

WE THE NORTH LETS GOOO

I said for years that people felt disrespected by Blake and Steoh when they cooked because they were lightskinned. NT told me I was reaching.

I will read.

Thanks

@Bend_The_Knee

Unrelated but be on the look out. Been loafting but gonna send you that tomorrow my dude.

@QU!K remind me of my boss asking me about Melo in our meeting yesterday :rofl:
Bruh so far behind on basketball he aint know how to pronounce Kawhi name :lol:

I picked up some chicks in Uber several weeks ago, clearly bandwagon fans. Talking bout "OMG ka wee is soooo good"

IMG_20190521_223304.png

rest of the nba hates blake and steph cause they go overboard with the nonsense.. all the shimmying and staring down ******** gets old real fast

this ***** steph curry literally celebrated 2 days ago because they won a game in toronto and they are still down 3-2.. like ***** sit yo dumb *** down

It dont matter where you start, its where you end up. I dont want any of my kids thinking they can't do something because of my struggles, or successes.

I still can't believe I get to witness this as a gsw fan after all these years. To even be in a moment like this is something else.

Draymond explaining it....

blastercombo blastercombo @MVP

But I’m just “making it up” :lol:

Again, make a valid claim. “Everyone wants_____” “nobody likes ______” “people don’t ______” there’s no base to that claim. Draymond just said the other day that everyone wanted to see them lose during his post game fit. Is that a true statement? Like a kid saying everyone hates him.

To top it off First take and a random “please like and subscribe!!!!!!!” Podcast is your proof?

Y’all reaching to complexion to defend Steph or am I reading this thread wrong?:rofl:

You’re reading it wrong man. I swear, everything doesn’t need to be about “defending” or “caping”. Just having a convo about Steph, colorism, perception and some of the reasons there are detractors.

The Michael Eric Dyson undefeated article was a great read. *****s don’t wanna talk about it tho :lol:

You’re level headed. Give this a good listen real quick. Jamele and Mike summed it up great.

Guys like Steph and Drake had it much harder than people like to acknowledge. Used to drink tap water. Used to eat leftovers out the fridge. Used to have to take the bus to the school dance, when his pops used to tell him he was coming to the house to get him.

He aint show up.

These dudes started from the bottom and nobody wants to give them credit for their struggle. It's disrespectful/racist

Preach. Steph couldn’t just walk over to the park and hoop like in the hood because there are no courts in gated communities. He had to spend valuable time he could have been active being chauffeured to a gym. If we’re going to keep it real, his pops was a pro basketball player so he wasn’t around and Steph basically grew up without a dad. Dell essentially left him to be raised by Sonya (who was also raising his brother and sister).

Despite those odds and not really having a childhood like the kids in the hood who were fortunate to have a childhood, Steph still became who he is today. #MyUnderdog

Dude can’t just be annoying or something ANYTHING else. Has to be because he’s light skinned ...... :rolleyes
son is just an arrogant annoying dickhead on the court.. god forbid I dont like him

you got dudes in here hating lebron for literally every little thing but god forbid I dont like steph curry im all of a sudden against his complexion and he cant possibly be as much of a ****head as he really is

all them half court 3's got yall dudes with blinders on

Back
Top Bottom