Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man... what i would pay to see Kawhi shimmy just 1 time in Currys face. :rofl:
it would be the most awkward but :nthat: at the same time.....
too bad the entire Raptors team are all to humble to do any of that...
Need Kawhi to take another dump at the buzzer tonite. I think that Philly game was the only time I seem him celebrate..

man... what i would pay to see Kawhi shimmy just 1 time in Currys face. :rofl:
it would be the most awkward but :nthat: at the same time.....
too bad the entire Raptors team are all to humble to do any of that...
Memba when cp3 shimmied in the young apostle's face last yr...then the next play, God struck him down with vengeance. Cp3 didn't learn, and posted 'unfinished business, run it back' over the summer. So the Almighty blessed Rajon with the hands of God and had him rain fire and brimstone on cp3 facial region. Son had CTE and bust lip. And was never the same. Now he made James harden hate him. Lord giveth, Lord taketh away.

Moral of the story....the tin man not loose enough to shimmy on the chosen one.

Last edited:
Used to love watching Barroid pimp those moonshots

Somebody needs to start adopting these Korean league bat flips. People might have actual heart attacks

greatest-bat-flip-ever.gif

This is the first time in a long time where I will be happy regardless of who wins. I am favoring gsw tho. Wardell my guy

I don’t believe shimmying is part of Kawhi-borg’s programming. Maybe after the next update.
F it. Kawhi should do everyone's celebration. Brons, Curry's, Kobe face, Jr smith 3, bow n arrow, Lance banjo, dlo ice veins. Troll everyone. Full heel.

And then take the L.

I think one of the sports where you kinda have to come from a wealthy-Middle class family is Tennis, or you need to have someone invest in you. Well, for those who want to go Pro.

Especially with equipment, training, travelling, tournaments, etc.

My older brothers played tennis, and that **** wasn’t easy on my parent’s pockets.

rest of the nba hates blake and steph cause they go overboard with the nonsense.. all the shimmying and staring down bull**** gets old real fast

this ***** steph curry literally celebrated 2 days ago because they won a game in toronto and they are still down 3-2.. like ***** sit yo dumb *** down

:lol:

#ruinthegameforshotsrangout

Back
Top Bottom