• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Spurs system player got a second ring in Toronto

popgif.gif

Boogie Is the only guy I feel bad for. You left money on the table in order to go to the Warriors, didn't contribute much in the regular season, got injured in the playoffs and rushed back and looked awful for the most part only to not win a ring. Cole world.

No dog in a fight just love basketball... with that said I have never seen a player get Box 1, Triangle shooter, and Box 2/Man shooter in the NBA before. Toronto did so much to stop Curry. We can’t ignore that.

People just love to slander.

No dog in a fight just love basketball... with that said I have never seen a player get Box 1, Triangle shooter, and Box 2/Man shooter in the NBA before. Toronto did so much to stop Curry. We can’t ignore that.

doesnt matter. if someone used middle and highschool tactics to shut down ur star player... that means u got outcoached. kerr is overrated and without star power on the floor, he looks like a comedian in the light. currys matchup was fred VANVLEET. how many people knew VV's name before this series? VV wanted it more than steph the entire series. and it showed. steph has had poor body language the ENTIRE series. this is deeper than the defense they threw at him, he just played like ****

Back
Top Bottom