• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steph didnt have to win this game by himself, he just needed to come through after klay went down. But everybody could see It in his face and body language that even he knew he didnt have it in him. Not sure what the problem is but we all have seen this time and time again. He just isnt cut for that role, not even sure if there is anything he can do to fix it.

giphy.gif
That is why I said he doesn't even believe what he is saying.

Just high off the moment. :lol:

So now any great team can win a chip. The GState road block is over with, at least for year but probably forever (with Curry on the team).

He is already an All-Time Great. That is set in concrete.

What are you pretending NOT to get that?

ALL TIME GREAT? my man. all time great shooter? yes. the best. is he an ELITE slasher and scorer? yes. is he a GOOD defender? sure. is he a GOOD passer? yea. but ALL TIME GREAT? You talking bout if he stopped playing today hes in conversation with mj, lebron, and kobe? ....stop playing. if he pulled this win? sure. im sure most people would say hes now teflon. you gotta put him up there. but this is his biggest test ever, and he failed.

there comes a defining moment in every greats career. this was currys (thus far) it was the one finals appearance where nobody could take anything away from him. i love steph curry. but we all recognized what this series meant to cement his legacy. u gonna pretend legacies dont get altered by failing at the most crucial moment? whatever g.

This on top of his performance im 2016...YIKES

steph is already the best shooter of all time. thats not the legacy he wants, nor the one anyone disputes. him becoming an all time great player is what is up for debate all around the world. dont pretend u didnt know this. and nobody cares about the excuses. curry has now shown a pattern of not getting the job done in the finals, but instead other players doing it. (hell it was happening this game again klay was CLEARLY carrying steph) those other players werent here for the first time, and he failed. why are yall pretending u dont get that

They don't wanna get it. I been saying Steph has tendency to go ghost during a series and people got offended. He's great but we've seen him vanish at times and go ice cold. 2016 was terrible for him. Blowing a 3-1 lead with game 7 at home, Now this TRASH finals performance. :smh: :lol:

But aye he better than Magic they say...

Steph didnt have to win this game by himself, he just needed to come through after klay went down. But everybody could see It in his face and body language that even he knew he didnt have it in him. Not sure what the problem is but we all have seen this time and time again. He just isnt cut for that role, not even sure if there is anything he can do to fix it.

Had it too easy growing up. Spoiled as a child, spoiled by Kevin Durant

ALL TIME GREAT? my man. all time great shooter? yes. the best. is he an ELITE slasher and scorer? yes. is he a GOOD defender? sure. is he a GOOD passer? yea. but ALL TIME GREAT? You talking bout if he stopped playing today hes in conversation with mj, lebron and kobe? ....stop playing.
Yes Steph Curry is an ALL-Time Great.

No, I am NOT talking as if he is in the group with Kobe/LeBron/Jordan, YOU said that.

I didn't know you could only be considered an All-Time great if you are comparable to those dudes.

Steph Curry is an All-Time great NBA player. Yes, he is. Not even sure what you are doing right now but I appreciate the effort.

They don't wanna get it. I been saying Steph has tendency go ghost during a series and people got offended. He's great but we've seen him vanish at times and go ice cold. 2016 was terrible for him. Blowing a 3-1 lead with game 7 at home, Now this TRASH finals performance. :smh: :lol:

But aye he better than Magic they say...
***** got hoed by Fred van vleet.

Goat point guards don’t **** the bed ike tonight

Now I’m all for Ws needed Durant and he is the best player in that team, but he still a sucks for leaving to join a team that just went to the finals.

Kawhi on the other hand left his to a new country and took them to the next step.

exactly. people have mentioned it EVERY time he has won, that the win didnt land on HIS shoulders. they bring up his lack of finals mvps in every debate. and many of us were calling out his body language all series. especially after klay went down tonight. it was all over his face he knew he didnt have it.

as far as bad finals performances and his legacy... once is a fluke. twice is a coincidence. but 3 times?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom