• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Kawhi gone right? LOL
Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 1.07.49 AM.png

I still feel like Klay's knee cap moved when he landed. And probably popped back into place or something. Hurt like a ***** when it happened but will be fine in the big picture.

Aint gonna lie... Steph need to re-evaluate his game mane... In the crunch you need to be like the 72' Lakers Gail Goodrich/Jerry West... If you're down by 1 points drive to the basket or drive to the foul line and shot a two.. Forcing up a 3 point haymaker :smh:
New Balance >>>>> Under Armour

You of all people :smh:

The loss falls completely on steph. Everybody on the dubs came to play. Steph's performance tonight remind me of his performance in g7 in 2016. Absolutely unexcuseable. Mf deserves slander all year b.

im just stuck on that last shot he chucked up... like... WHY. what the hell kinda play was that anyway with the wild entry pass? didnt they have like 18 seconds on the clock? fam. all u had to do was drive. pull a james harden ONCE. cmonnnnnnnn

im just stuck on that last shot he chucked up... like... WHY. what the hell kinda play was that anyway with the wild entry pass? didnt they have like 18 seconds on the clock? fam. all u had to do was drive. pull a james harden ONCE. cmonnnnnnnn
He was nervous.

Aint gonna lie... Steph need to re-evaluate his game mane... In the crunch you need to be like the 72' Lakers Gail Goodrich/Jerry West... If you're down by 1 points drive to the basket or drive to the foul line and shot a two.. Forcing up a 3 point haymaker :smh:

Although that was the play drawn up, He should have pump faked and either pulled up from midrange going right or went all the way.

Drake on Instagram Live:

-Said NBA asked him not to attend out-of-town games for ‘safety reasons’

-Said “Klay, when I see you wake boarding this summer, in your Quiksilver shorts, you better wave, nice.” :rofl:

Lol Drake dropping music

call him whatever u want, but the man can make some fire music. and is the king of talking ish right now, only rivaled by jay z. PLUS rick ross? oh they about to talk that expensive disrespectful **** i cant wait

Back
Top Bottom