• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just won a ring with only one other all star, 2 rings on two different teams. FMVP both times. Stopped two different teams from the 3peat. 2x DPOY. Wins a ring his first season on a new team with only one other player having played in the NBA finals before despite playing ~10 games the previous season. Top 3 in post season points behind Mike and Lebron....

1.) Mike
2.) Kareem
3.) Magic
4.) Larry
5.) Lebron
6.) Kobe
7.) Duncan
8.) Shaq
9.) KD
10.) Kawhi

Solid list but I definitely think LeBron is above Bird.. Also, no love for 11x champ Bill?

Who doesn't give Kawhi the respect he deserves?

Where are you getting this idea from?

You don't see how anyone could disagree? Is that what you are seriously doing? I can tell you how someone would disagree. Look at his Years of Service compared to Everyone else on your list and whoever would be the next 10 on the 11-20 list.

He isn't there yet.

Again, I think you know this deep down inside

Well this thread for starters. I saw many put Giannis above Kawhi as there reasoning for the Bucks winning the series. That didn’t happen. The only player I felt could challenge Kawhi this post season was KD and we didn’t get that. Years of service has no bearing on the eye test. Look at his intangibles. What can’t he do? Plays both sides of the ball at an elite level. Even then think about his rings being 5 years apart at that. He was the best player on his team then and he’s the best player on his team now.

Interesting response to Kobe being ranked above Duncan.

Interesting response.

Do you think the 81 has no merit?

'BALLED OUT'?!

tenor.gif

Ain't this dummy in prison for a year?!? :lol:

Do you think the 81 has no merit?
81 matters and is part of Kobe's legacy for sure. But it is just interesting that was ALL you could muster up when someone asked you to explain why Kobe outranks Duncan.

Years of service has no bearing on the eye test. Look at his intangibles. What can’t he do? Plays both sides of the ball at an elite level. Even then think about his rings being 5 years apart at that. He was the best player on his team then and he’s the best player on his team now.
If we are discussing Greatest Players of All-Time and you can fix your mouth to say Years of Service (at an elite level) doesn't matter, then we can just drop the discussion because we have a fundamental disagreement from that point alone.

If Kawhi leaves the Raptors, he really is a different type of dude. He's playing for a great organization, with a great front office that understands the amount of rest he needs to be ready for the playoffs. He's going to be worshipped like a god for the rest of the time he's in the Toronto. On top of that they can offer him more money and more years.

Back
Top Bottom