• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know about Milwaukee's cap situation, I think they're gonna loose some key guys in the off-season.

I think they will keep everyone but Mirotic. They can keep the entire team depending on how much the owners wanna pay the tax.

So why Wilt not above Kobe?

Seeing is believing. Though I don’t doubt for one second the 100 happened, it’s someone diluted because we don’t know what the competition looks like. Say what you want about that Raptors team Kobe put 81 on I’m sure they were more athletic than the dudes Wilt was easily dunking on.

Bron not better than Bird? :lol:

Sitcho....

not even gonna ruin this great night. :pimp:

3x in a row MVP in a league with Magic, Kareem and Michael amongst other amazing feats.

:rofl:

Hakeem isnt top 10, but Kawhi at this point in his career is. Got it.

Hakeem is top 15, but what makes Hakeem top 10 in your opinion?

You big tripping if you think Kawhi’s 18 ppg single handedly beat Bron and not the Spurs putting together one of the best all around team performances in the Finals.

The biggest task of that team performance was neutralizing prime Lebron James from taking over which 22 year old Kawhi EASILY did. They won in 5 because of it.

Solid list but I definitely think LeBron is above Bird.. Also, no love for 11x champ Bill?

Lebron above Bird maybe subjective. I personally don’t think he is but with another title there would be no argument. However I feel my top 5 is definitive without question. Bill I feel like played in an era where he had an advantage over everyone due to his stature and skill set. The modern age is where players every player was beyond skilled.

81 matters and is part of Kobe's legacy for sure. But it is just interesting that was ALL you could muster up when someone asked you to explain why Kobe outranks Duncan.

If we are discussing Greatest Players of All-Time and you can fix your mouth to say Years of Service (at an elite level) doesn't matter, then we can just drop the discussion because we have a fundamental disagreement from that point alone.

I just brought 81 as a somewhat aside. Righteously Kobe’s ability to take over a game supersedes anything I’ve seen Duncan do and I’ve seen a lot of Duncan. Maybe it’s the bias in me for what he did to the Knicks in ‘99 and how I’ve tried my hardest to resent his game. And Kawhi has been in the league for about 8 seasons. We were calling Michael Jordan the greatest player of all time after his 3rd ring which was in...............wait for it......................

His 8th season.

upload_2019-6-13_21-38-23.png

If they resign KD & Klay that's about 70 mill in players who can play for several months next season, by the time either one comes back Step is worn out, can't resign them both

Warriors really lost big time in this series. Lost the finals plus two of their superstars. Might even lose Draymond when he's a free agent tbh.

No KD, No Klay, no depth, no cap flexibility. They may not even make the playoffs.

I think they make the playoffs but they're not the favorite in the west anymore.

Denver, Houston, Utah, Blazers, Thunder, Clippers (?), **** even the Lakers might be better

I tend to agree for the most part. But imho, real dynasties are like the Celtics of the 60s, Lakers of the 80s (5 titles in 9 years), Bulls of the 90s (6 chips in 8 years).

GSW and Shaq-Kobe Lakers are mini-me's. Warriors a little more than halfway there to match the all-time dynasties of LAL, BOS, and CHI. But I think the Warriors ain't seeing the finals for a long time now going forward

Is it even possible to have one long and consistent dynasty like those teams you mentioned did? The salary cap rules, max contracts, and, perhaps most importantly, the massive influx of talent in the sport of basketball since those dynasties make it damn near impossible to sustain a long term dynasty, especially like the Lakers and Celtics had. You do have consistent teams like the Spurs though, but they don’t always contend enough to really be a dynasty.

Klay is a real one. Son was jumping up and down, running on a torn acl and still wanted to play! Salute :nthat:

Everyone must sacrifice for Riley's Dad's sake. Makes me sick that KD and Klay got hurt for that guy. I guess Kerr ain't Pop or Phil when his squad isn't stacked.

Warriors medical staff trash?

Or just other injuries leading to more

Back
Top Bottom