• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just looked it up and it's kind of crazy. Everyone has been saying that Kawhi is the first player to win Finals MVP in two conferences but I assumed they were wrong because Kareem won the title with the Milwaukee Bucks and the Lakers but the Milwaukee Bucks. Then I found out the Bucks were in the Western Conference when they win the title in 1971.

If the Warriors have any chance next season, Curry gonna have to...

He’s not that guy man

So proud of my boys for pulling this off. It still hasn't sunk in. I can't believe it. Went into the season thinking ECF would be a success (expecting Boston to win the East). After a couple of months I thought making the final would be a success (no shame in losing to this great GSW team).

After game 3 of the final I realized we were the better team and had a shot to win it. If Kawhi stays we'll be a contender for several more years and can build an even stronger team due to all the cap room we'll have beginning next summer.

Tough luck for GSW with all the injuries. I hope KD and Klay return to 100%. Crazy to think that dynasty might end not due to money, egos, or an NBA lockout, but rather due to injuries.

RAPTORS BABY.

Downtown Toronto is lit:

Steph not built to carry no team, crazy these kids really think he in that Mike, Bron, Kobe type category, nah that cloth cut different fam

I’ve been saying Steph is a better Ray Allen. In fact, I could see him winning another title as a role player, just like Ray did. I think he would have to leave the Warriors to do that though, just like Ray has to do with the Heat.

Klay is a real one. Son was jumping up and down, running on a torn acl and still wanted to play! Salute :nthat:
That was wild to think back and run that in my mind now.

He was putting as much pressure on that knee to convince himself he could play on it
mjcry1.png

Klay is likely out for the majority of, if not all of next season, KD is definitely out for the entire season. It's going to take a Herculean effort for the Warriors to even be a top four seed next season. I'll admit, I've routed against the Warriors sense Durant got there but this is just ridiculous

If someone essentially redshirts a season, can they still get a Supermax if they were all-nba the last season they played...? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom