Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMFG thats how exactly my knee buckled when i tore my acl

I ******* knew it

BD38412F-D6FA-454A-9EF4-049AAB28CB96.jpeg

Klay is likely out for the majority of not all of next season, KD is definitely out for the entire season. It's going to take a Herculean effort for the Warriors to even be a top four seed next season. I'll admit, I've routed against the Warriors sense Durant got there but this is just ridiculous

Top 4, it's going to be a struggle for them to make the playoffs. They don't have any way to improve the team unless they don't offer Klay the max. They're cap strapped.

I think this could be good for Steph honestly. This year of being the only scorer could teach him how to take over a game in overwhelming fashion. This series showed that he can get lost in a lineup even when it’s catered for him to flourish.

Top 4, it's going to be a struggle for them to make the playoffs. They don't have any way to improve the team unless they don't offer Klay the max. They're cap strapped.

Curry would have to go 2005-06 Kobe and lead the league in minutes while averaging 35 points a game but I don't think Curry's built like that.

For as great as Curry is he's not built physically or mentally to carry that load night in and night out for 82 games and the playoffs

So proud of my boys for pulling this off. It still hasn't sunk in. I can't believe it. Went into the season thinking ECF would be a success (expecting Boston to win the East). After a couple of months I thought making the final would be a success (no shame in losing to this great GSW team).

After game 3 of the final I realized we were the better team and had a shot to win it. If Kawhi stays we'll be a contender for several more years and can build an even stronger team due to all the cap room we'll have beginning next summer.

Tough luck for GSW with all the injuries. I hope KD and Klay return to 100%. Crazy to think that dynasty might end not due to money, egos, or an NBA lockout, but rather due to injuries.

RAPTORS BABY.

Downtown Toronto is lit:

Bro DT is super lit :lol: :pimp:

Am I the only one that’s annoyed by this?

Billionaires are footing that bill.

The media is always like “ohh wow that team will be in the luxury tax to the tune of nearly $300M! This is a huge deal for these poor owners!”

There is nothing “staggering” about a billionaire paying this paltry sum for one of his HOBBIES/ Side businesses!!

klay needs to leave, come back as headband klay when he heals and prove he can be a 30-34 ppg guy and primary option without 2-3 other gods next to him

So proud of my boys for pulling this off. It still hasn't sunk in. I can't believe it. Went into the season thinking ECF would be a success (expecting Boston to win the East). After a couple of months I thought making the final would be a success (no shame in losing to this great GSW team).

After game 3 of the final I realized we were the better team and had a shot to win it. If Kawhi stays we'll be a contender for several more years and can build an even stronger team due to all the cap room we'll have beginning next summer.

Tough luck for GSW with all the injuries. I hope KD and Klay return to 100%. Crazy to think that dynasty might end not due to money, egos, or an NBA lockout, but rather due to injuries.

RAPTORS BABY.

Downtown Toronto is lit:

watching some of that stream i literally just went thru this:

1. damn, its lit. i would be turnin up for real if that was my city
2. crowd that big with weed and liq tho? ehhhh i need to be strapped just in case some foolishness pops off
3. .........
4. damn. theyre in canada. they dont even have that problem.
5. they bout to be lit until monday, im jealous

Damn man didn't want my squad to lose. But when ayesha curry come out in the middle of the playoffs and say all dat that just told me that steph ain't that guy. His own household ain't locked into the playoffs. Lebron out here with no social media to bug him and steph wife out here wish others would give her attention smh

Savannah wouldn't do that man smh

Dray and Klay out

Back
Top Bottom