• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
melomeme.jpg

congrats to my guy Jeremy Lin!

I think this could be good for Steph honestly. This year of being the only scorer could teach him how to take over a game in overwhelming fashion. This series showed that he can get lost in a lineup even when it’s catered for him to flourish.

the league has already adapted to steph. and the warriors are/were top heavy. the only reason steph was free to operate was cuz the weapons on his sides were just as lethal. but their bench suffered acquiring kd...severely. now, the 2 weapons that allowed curry to get breathing room are gone AND the bench is weak..... its about to be rough. theyre gonna double team steph all year and force people like dray, iggy, and cook to kill them. its not gonna work.

i dont follow the behind the scenes, but everyone here talking like KD is staying. Is this the likely scenario in the off season?

KD has a player option? so he can stay and get paid while not even playing all next year. As no one would want to sign him now knowing he will be out the entire next season?

Imagine having to pay those outrageous ticket prices next year to watch the Warriors play at the Chase Center.

They don't have the history or the allure of the Lakers or Knicks just yet.

Lacob and Myers are probably ready to jump out of a building right now. How do they promote this new building with all the fair weather fans jumping off the wagon tonight and KD as well as Klay out for essentially all of next season?

Steph aint getting younger. He has logged crazy minutes and having to do it next year just to make the playoffs is going to be one hell of a feat.

Lacobs biggest nightmare. Opening night at chase with no ring ceremony and two of your guys out

He can say **** it and target other free agents but that would be a bad look in the organization

Y'all know how I feel about Klay. My whole heart is shattered. I'm broken man. What a way for the run to at the very least be detoured. I feel for them and their main fans. Steph x Klay. Dawg. Those my guys. How does this happen. I'm gonna a be sick. Next year is gonna be awful.

All jokes aside, the Warriors had an amazing run, and changed the landscape of the game.

Their offense and off-ball movement was poetry in motion when it was clicking.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them, and we shouldn't count them out.

Back
Top Bottom