• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not gonna make the injury excuses like some of my GSW comrades. The better team won last night. Steph didn’t play well last night, but it’s not an indication on the series. Salute to Killa Klay, KD, Looney.

GS gotta improve the bench somehow. Boogie needs a persona trainer asap or he will be a liability moving forward to any team he ends up.

Kawhi, Siakam, VanVleet, definitely made a new fan outta me this playoff run. I knew Kawhi was the goods, but he is a dawg.

#DynastyaintDeadYet
#StephStillMyMvP
#KeepKlayatAllCost
#KDKlaygetwellsoon

C68EC4A7-F93E-4743-9E8C-F9FD2C76F3C9.jpeg
B2F5D1C3-96C4-4045-AAEB-9ED2EC999686.jpeg

That timeout call was useless at that point. Didn't even matter.

They should have fouled with 4-5 seconds left instead of trying to juggle/steel a "loose" ball, effectively running out the clock. Soon as they didn't get a clean rebound they should have fouled.

How do you draw up that play with three other players on the perimeter and only Boogie anywhere near the hoop? Mind boggling. And then not have the sense to foul immediately.

Game 6 delivered. Danny Green goofed major but got bailed out.

Congrats to TOR. Let the Drake hilarity continue :lol: .

Klay averaged 26 on 54/58/88 and once again was the best warrior on the team when they needed him most. And that was with him leaving two games early with injuries. I wonder if he’ll ever get the credit he deserves or if bistephuals will continue to ignore him to prop up the man who continuously underperforms in big games.

If we’re being honest, Steph was st best the 3rd best warrior on the floor last night. I don’t think bistephuals can even argue that. Disgusting

I wonder if Boogie will ever be a star player ever again.

I think he'll be fine, people seem to forget that he's still injured and probably shouldn't be out there at all. To be honest, he was getting back into the groove of things after his Achilles injury and then got injured again because rushed back to help the team in the playoffs. Realistically he should have just said out the rest of the season. I think it'll be back to his regular self buy opening night

Klay averaged 26 on 54/58/88 and once again was the best warrior on the team when they needed him most. And that was with him leaving two games early with injuries. I wonder if he’ll ever get the credit he deserves or if bistephuals will continue to ignore him to prop up the man who continuously underperforms in big games.

If we’re being honest, Steph was st best the 3rd best warrior on the floor last night. I don’t think bistephuals can even argue that. Disgusting

That’s fair. He didn’t have it last night. The numbers Tony $now Tony $now posted are a reflection of his overall series. Y’all can slander. He’s still better than magic doe.

I will say Klay is the best overall warrior. He plays both sides of the ball, guards the best offensive player and he steps up in the bigger moments. Steph gotta get in the lab this offseason, get a little stronger l, add a new go to move or two. Needs to work on keeping his body language in check(its easy to tell how his game is going by his body language) work on making better decisions with the ball. My biggest gripe is he gets to lose with the ball. He’s still my guy just gotta make some offseason improvements. For me it’s Steph/Klay as my favorite guys to root for equally.

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but as bad as some of you seem to want it "The Warriors got exposed" seems like a bad take for last night.

Who said they got exposed? They got flat out man handled by a better TEAM. They lost by 4 however if you watched the game Toronto had no fear in they eyes even with Klay having the game he was having until the injury.

Back
Top Bottom