• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most people travel when doing that move its just rarely caught/called. surprised they got two in a row there with brown down the other end
They just started calling it a lot a few seasons back and i do not understand how it's a travel. The player goes from a triple threat stance, dribbles then moves. It's crazy considering all of the blatant travels that aren't called.

D5QvPDNWAAEu4h4.jpg

D5QvPDHXsAE_Fmp.jpg

D5QvPDGXkAImIXJ.jpg

D5QvPDHW4AEQhk_.jpg

Cliff Paul with a horrible canadian tuxedo on :rofl:

All these guys look like some ******* clowns :rofl:

Nope, matchups are meaningless. The Bucks won 11 more games. There's no way the Celtics can even compete with these guys.
Disagree. Matchups mean everything. Horford's ability to play from the perimeter as well defend and score inside the paint heavily affects Milwaukee's effectiveness. Compare Drummond and his ineffectiveness last series.

Plus Hayward and Brown neutralizes Middleton. Bledsoe? He has to worry about Kyrie, thus cancelling him out.

The C's are built for the playoffs be cause they matchup with anyone.

Boston shot great, I don’t expect them to shoot that well next game.

Bucks were soft, got punched in the face. Still had the lead multiple times. Just couldn’t handle it.

It’s only one game, can’t judge this series off one game.

Disagree. Matchups mean everything. Horford's ability to play from the perimeter as well defend and score inside the paint heavily affects Milwaukee's effectiveness on defense. Compare Drummond and his ineffectiveness.

Plus Hayward and Brown neutralizes Middleton. Bledsoe? He has to worry about Kyrie, thus cancelling him out.

The C's are built for the playoffs be cause they matchup with anyone.

Was being sarcastic my friend, someone was saying matchups are irrelevant a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom