Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle Lowry is not good at basketball.
He still defends well and can pass but he can’t consistently get buckets anymore :lol: that the one part of his game that’s has completely eroded. Big reason why that G2 loss was so expensive. Gonna take him 2-3 games to hit 20 points

Toronto really just Houston North of the Wall

2 go-to options and an inconsistent third "star" (lowry/capela). Supposed to have depth but the bench doesn't show up in the playoffs. Getting destroyed on the boards.

D5dxMXMW4AAfdxp.png

056224D6-8095-4507-9770-749247823990.jpeg 103B901D-4926-4737-AC46-7D44BB22AAD0.jpeg
And 3god 3god

Just in case we wanna take it there my post/rep ratio is far superior compared to minuscule NT stats #’s

You got stats of a nba player who's been “riding bench for 4 years getting last few minutes of a game and a few touches when the star player get trapped in a double team.

Your technically dirt.
31882A4C-6F64-422A-9203-E2FE63BBEAA8.gif

They're facing a huge 76ers team with Embiid/Harris/Butler/Simmons. That's tough to beat.

I mean, they have Embiid,Simmons,Butler,Tobias

One could argue this is THE MOST stacked team ever.
On paper, this team beats The BULLS man.

I mean, they have Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris..........bruh...........

As far as Kawhi being "The Guy".............arguments can be made that he might be THE BEST Basketball player in the ENTIRE NBA.
If he's not THE GUY, there aint never done been a THE GUY

As far as the SIXERS, they literally Have the most loaded Lineup that I have ever seen.
I could say that over and over, I think my man 3God needs to hear it as many a times and one can post it.

It's a rap for the raptors. They don't have enough weapons like Philly. They lose in 6 but it might be 5

056224D6-8095-4507-9770-749247823990.jpeg 103B901D-4926-4737-AC46-7D44BB22AAD0.jpeg
And 3god 3god

Just in case we wanna take it there my post/rep ratio is far superior compared to minuscule NT stats #’s

You got stats of a nba player who's been “riding bench for 4 years getting last few minutes of a game and a few touches when the star player get trapped in a double team.

Your technically dirt.
31882A4C-6F64-422A-9203-E2FE63BBEAA8.gif

Hey man, I’m not here to compete with you. As a matter of fact, I can’t if I tried, because I speak my mind how I see it, and it just so happens to go against the grain in relation to how the majority of NTers think. I don’t give a ****.

I mean, they have Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris..........bruh...........

As far as Kawhi being "The Guy".............arguments can be made that he might be THE BEST Basketball player in the ENTIRE NBA.

As far as the SIXERS, they literally Have the most loaded Lineup that I have ever seen.
I could say that over and over, I think my man 3God needs to hear it as many a times and one can post it.
are you drunk?

Yes, you are either drunk or high or BOTH. Kawhi is not even top 3. I would put him somewhere around 4-6.

Back
Top Bottom