• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shows what type of character dude has.

Real low life.
Actually I had fully intended on paying...
Up until I realized that speaking of character @arstyle27 couldn't even be respectful and have the decency to allow me to log on and reply , let alone let me breathe for 2 seconds before starting in immediately with the nagging and berating over the bet that same night as well as into the early morning.

Rather instead have some respect like @second2nonee and give me time to get back to him or reply before jumping to all sorts of conclusions..

So now due to his utter lack of kuth or any amount of morals , here we are and I find it funny how desperate he seems as many of you have pointed out. It's almost as if the guys never won anything or had money in his hand before with how much comedy he's providing due to his posts.

P.s. oh and as you now know, due to a mod informing those couple of you asking for a ban? For what? This isn't a gambling site , don't make bets if you have no self control or desperation.

Thanks and have a nice day,
ripcitythree ripcitythree

Oh hey @second2nonee I'll get ahold of you thanks.

At thi
usa_today_9568021.0.jpg

Hopefully we get that matchup again at some point. Last time they met in the playoffs, Durant hit a level that Kawhi just couldn’t get to yet. Looks like Kawhi can get there now.

Up until I realized that speaking of character @arstyle27 couldn't even be respectful and have the decency to allow me to log on and reply , let alone let me breathe for 2 seconds before starting in immediately with the nagging and berating over the bet that same night as well as into the early morning.

Rather instead have some respect like @second2nonee and give me time to get back to him or reply before jumping to all sorts of conclusions..

So now due to his utter lack of kuth or any amount of morals , here we are and I find it funny how desperate he seems as many of you have pointed out. It's almost as if the guys never won anything or had many in his hand before with how much comedy he's providing due to his posts.

P.s. oh and as you now know, due to a mod informing those couple of you asking for a ban? For what? This isn't a gambling site , don't make bets if you have no self control or desperation.

So you paying up to @second2nonee or nah

What does "desperation" have to do with a bet?

A bet works like this: Two people bet on something. Loser pays. That's it.

Salute to you if you pay the other guy, but a dude messaging you wanting you to pay up shouldn't cancel the terms. Did he insult you or something?

So now due to his utter lack of kuth or any amount of morals , here we are and I find it funny how desperate he seems as many of you have pointed out. It's almost as if the guys never won anything or had money in his hand before with how much comedy he's providing due to his posts.

:rofl:

You the man bro. I love this site :lol:

What does "desperation" have to do with a bet?

A bet works like this: Two people bet on something. Loser pays. That's it.

Salute to you if you pay the other guy, but a dude messaging you wanting you to pay up shouldn't cancel the terms. Did he insult you or something?
Have you read some of the things he posted that same night/next morning, yes he did.

Yo I'll take it :nerd:

The classic I was going to pay you , but you started bugging me so now I'm not.
:rofl:

People really saying kawhi isn't capable of being the guy. I swear dudes are morons

Kawhi has like 117 points on 63 percent.shooting..
While the rest of the team excluding siakam shooting 35 percent

It’s anal but if you watch KD and Kawhi play you can just see the difference. Kawhi just can’t make the passes that KD can. His timing is way off relative to KD.

No doubt. It’s actually crazy to me how effective Kawhi is offensively considering how mechanical and sometimes premeditated his moves look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom