Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20190503-165219_Chrome.jpg

And I didnt PM you until 5pm the next day, for the record.

Dude, I messaged you once....only once after the game. Havent heard from you. You had to know people were gonna mention you as soon as the game ended. I'm patient, but atleast hit me up to tell me what's going on.

And I'm far from desperate for money. I'm very fortunate. I make friendly wagers with by friends all the time, and part of the fun when you win is immediately sending a text asking for your money , knowing their loss is fresh lol

I dont expect to get any money, but ill say this I was legit moving funds around just incase I had to pay up.

Screenshot_20190503-165219_Chrome.jpg

And I didnt PM you until 5pm the next day, for the record.

Yeah looks like we're gunna need him to score to win. But I don't think at this age he has that much juice as a scorer left in the tank.

This...I like Embiid and Jimmy a lot and never hated on the Sixers until buc em buc em got annoying as **** last year :lol:

Son was acting like they the 2x defending champs. Who's worthy of being their rivals and whatnot. He's been more chill this year.

Oh hell no. This thread deserved all the crow they were fed last year. Trashed my Sixers predictions heavy and they basically all became exactly true. Won several bets off dudes in here because of them. Thankfully my people actually paid up.

Dude, I messaged you once....only once after the game. Havent heard from you. You had to know people were gonna mention you as soon as the game ended. I'm patient, but atleast hit me up to tell me what's going on.

Man he's just looking for a way out so he doesn't have to pay you. That whole "he was harassing me and not letting me breathe" excuse is a pretty lame cop out.

Back
Top Bottom