• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not entirely but it plays a large factor. It isnt just a clear out iso coming down, its an iso off an switch from a PnR

He got Boban once on a switch, bolden on another and the rest on JJ and Ben.

Matter of fact JJ’s defense was worse than the PNR coverage. They were seeking him out

Last edited:
He got Boban once on a switch, bolden on another and the rest of JJ and Ben.

Matter of fact JJ’s defense was worse than the PNR coverage. They were seeking him out
Those happened when we switched normal picks and screens to match Spence w JJ. Cant blame the Nets for going to what worked when Brett wont adjust

I mentioned this in the Sixers thread but I'll say it here. Bench JJ and start Zhaire. Yes, we need the spacing JJ can give but what spacing can he give when the ball is being forced away from him. Let Zhaire just play defense and stand in the corner lol

Defending the PnR has been an issue since last year for the Sixers. JJ's overall defense is awful, and while Embiid's interior defense is great, he's pretty lackluster when he has to defend in space. Any team with a good guard or two can easily take advantage of them.

Defending the PnR has been an issue since last year for the Sixers. JJ's overall defense is awful, and while Embiid's interior defense is great, he's pretty lackluster when he has to defend in space. Any team with a good guard or two can easily take advantage of them.
Basically lol I dont want Embiid in space but he's a better option than our guards lol

You could see the confidence in every Nets guard once they had JJ, TJ, or any guard besides Jimmy they had guarding them.

They even said it a couple times, he can't **** with me. haha

Yup. This is why they need to give Zhaire alllll the minutes and why Shake should be playing too. TJ and JJ are going to continue getting destroyed.

Would be nice to at least still have Justin Anderson or Corey Brewer to throw at them. **** even if we signed JaKarr instead of worthless *** Greg Monroe chillin on the bench. They have 4 ******* centers on the bench and zero capable wing players besides Zhaire...so stupid to not make Shake playoff eligible.

Last edited:
You could see the confidence in every Nets guard once they had JJ, TJ, or any guard besides Jimmy they had guarding them.

They even said it a couple times, he can't **** with me. haha
And there's shooting around them at all times. Jared Dudley playing extended minutes at center with hobbled Embiid was genius

Another thing is that playing two ball handlers at once leaves less options to "hide Reddick"

Yup. This is why they need to give Zhaire alllll the minutes and why Shake should be playing too. TJ and JJ are going to continue getting destroyed.

Would be nice to at least still have Justin Anderson or Corey Brewer to throw at them. **** even if we signed JaKarr instead of worthless *** Greg Monroe chillin on the bench. They have 4 ****ing centers on the bench and zero capable wing players besides Zhaire...so stupid to not make Shake playoff eligible.
Shake aint playing lol contract wasnt converted

Zhaire is the only option. Again, this was all Brett who started this.

Back
Top Bottom