• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nets should feel real good right now. Simmons is handcuffing Philly lookin like Deandre with a handle. People just keep assuming "oh he'll get a jumpshot, look at Magic and Lebron". Stop. Magic was a 80% FT shooter his rookie year. He had something to work with. Lebron shot 35% from 3 his 2nd year on 4 attempts and shot 75% from the FT line.

Ben has nothing to work with. He refuses to even attempt jumpers. You can't develop a jumper when you scared to attempt any. :lol:

Thats how the Cs killed us, they have multiple guards or wings who could handle at all times
Was going to bring this up. Nowhere to hide JJ/TJ. Terry was too quick, Smart and Brown were too strong, and Tatum was too big. They were isolating JJ/TJ or putting Embiid in the PnR and making him defend in space all game long.

Brooklyn has the personnel to pretty much do the same.

Was going to bring this up. Nowhere to hide JJ/TJ. Terry was too quick, Smart and Brown were too strong, and Tatum was too big. They were isolating JJ/TJ or putting Embiid in the PnR and making him defend in space all game long.

Brooklyn has the personnel to pretty much do the same.
Yep, an L to Brooklyn is an indictment on Brown and his refusal to adjust/build the roster. You can't blame Brand for how the team was constructed prior to him coming in. Brett chose to run it back with the same guys without changing his ways, definition of insanity

Can’t believe you guys gave up Your #1 overall pick for him. That’s something Magic and Rob woulda done

For the millionth time...we traded Fultz for the Thunder’s first round pick and to give us cap space for another max contract this summer in case Jimmy or Tobias aren’t re-signed. Simmons was a throw-in that we thought would be a sneaky pickup as a wing defender.

Yep, an L to Brooklyn is an indictment on Brown and his refusal to adjust/build the roster. You can't blame Brand for how the team was constructed prior to him coming in. Brett chose to run it back with the same guys without changing his ways, definition of insanity
Yeah I think GM Brown deserves more blame than Coach Brown. Only so much Coach Brown can really do at this point. They need 3pt shooting out there to offset Simmons unwillingness and Jojo just being poor at it. Unfortunately, their best 3pt shooter is an awful defender. Could certainly try Zaire, but his frail *** going to get attacked too.

For the millionth time...we traded Fultz for the Thunder’s first round pick and to give us cap space for another max contract this summer in case Jimmy or Tobias aren’t re-signed. Simmons was a throw-in that we thought would be a sneaky pickup as a wing defender.
Right

But.....I'd rather have Fultz than Simmons right now lol at least we'd know we wont be playing at all

A lost tomorrow night and then I'll be concerned about the nuggets, until then they just gotta even it back up before game 5

Oh.

Yeah I think GM Brown deserves more blame than Coach Brown. Only so much Coach Brown can really do at this point. They need 3pt shooting out there to offset Simmons unwillingness and Jojo just being poor at it. Unfortunately, their best 3pt shooter is an awful defender. Could certainly try Zaire, but his frail *** going to get attacked too.
Zhaire is at least athletic enough to recover lol

Coach Brown is the reason for Ben and his shooting tho. He's getting the blame there

Wait. This might be even worse.

Fultz for a mid 20s pick in a weak draft. Of course Tobias is gonna resign.

Kanter proved again yesterday that he's another victim of someone being overpayed, downplaying their skill level. This entire year i watched as these pods said Kanter is an "unplayable" guy in the playoffs & he had a huge impact on winning that game for Portland.

Right

But.....I'd rather have Fultz than Simmons right now lol at least we'd know we wont be playing at all

I’d rather keep the peace of mind that we’ll never have to deal with Fultz again, still have the space for another max free agent if Jimmy or Tobias aren’t re-signed and have the hope of a new prospect with the Thunder’s pick.

Kanter proved again yesterday that he's another victim of someone being overpayed, downplaying their skill level. This entire year i watched as these pods said Kanter is an "unplayable" guy in the playoffs & he had a huge impact on winning that game for Portland.

been felt that way. even when he was on OKC, the 3-1 lead they got on the warriors he was awesome off the bench. warriors make some adjustments and donovan couldn't do **** about it and he acts like this guys is unplayable. his defense aint great but he hustles and rebounds.

happy for him he played well, really sucks nurkic got hurt at the end of the season. still think OKC takes the series.

Stop listening to these pods

Is anyone saying that? You're just caping for Kyle going 0 for by trying to point to a +/- :lol:. Raptors got you in your feels after Game 1.
This happened last year. He had some bad shooting games in the playoffs, and that's all that gets remembered but then by the end. 60% TS% and all of you disappear again until the next bad shooting game.

Im not in my feelings I find it to mostly to be funny. It's a classic case of confirmation bias.

But Imma let y'all cook.

The raptors will play there best when he's on the court and he'll make a shot or two and we'll win the series, make fun of me all you want when im wrong.

Back
Top Bottom