• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny to watch the odds change. Nets are now +174 to win the series, Spurs nuggets is even and okc went from favorites to dogs

Does Doc switch up the defensive assignments or nah

To me it seems like making Curry work for his points is a better strategy than having Durant work for his.

Does Doc switch up the defensive assignments or nah

To me it seems like making Curry work for his points is a better strategy than having Durant work for his.

of course. kd may be the best player in terms of what he can do.....curry is the most important, most impactful, engine of the team. you stop the engine, you stop the train. But, you have to pick your poison. Put pat on curry...then kd roams free and drops 40. While curry was able to have 38 and 15 last game lol.

I’d start Lou Will too. He’s gotta be out there every second Cousins is

I was thinking that too, but at the same time I think I'd want Lou & Trez to get as many minutes as possible against non KD & Steph warriors.

Basically, you hope that the Clips don't get blasted the first 6 or 7 minutes and that they're within some kind of striking distance once Trez and Lou come into the game.

I was thinking that too, but at the same time I think I'd want Lou & Trez to get as many minutes as possible against non KD & Steph warriors.

Basically, you hope that the Clips don't get blasted the first 6 or 7 minutes and that they're within some kind of striking distance once Trez and Lou come into the game.

Why not start Trez and Lou? Last game could have got ugly early if GSW wasn’t throwing the rock away

Putting Beverley on KD isn’t for Beverly to try and lock him down. Clippers hope GSW will slow the game down and exploit the mismatch which in turn will stop ball movement and force KD to go in the post and shoot 2 point shots while Klay/Curry get out of rhythm standing around and watching.

Risky strategy..... if clippers didn’t have to work so hard to score it could possibly work. GSW didn’t fall for the bait either and still ran their offensive sets regardless of the matchup

I’d start Lou Will too. He’s gotta be out there every second Cousins is

Clippers should be targeting Curry. I know Cousins is food in PNR but right now Curry chilling on defense and not expending any amount of energy. He basically getting to play on one side of the ball :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom