• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not start Trez and Lou? Last game could have got ugly early if GSW wasn’t throwing the rock away

I've been on the Start Trez and / or Lou train for a minute. But, the Clips starting lineup has been good this year, at least this version of it. I think you're going to lose the starting battle to the warriors anyway, and given the clips starting 5 being good this year, I think the more viable option is having Trez and Lou especially playing more minutes against the Cook's and Alfonzo's of the world.

The Clips starters at the start of the first and third quarters weren't blown off the floor, and Lou and Trez came in and made up the deficit while Steph and others sat. To me, that's the blueprint to a miracle. Exacerbate the non Big 3 minutes.

I've been on the Start Trez and / or Lou train for a minute. But, the Clips starting lineup has been good this year, at least this version of it. I think you're going to lose the starting battle to the warriors anyway, and given the clips starting 5 being good this year, I think the more viable option is having Trez and Lou especially playing more minutes against the Cook's and Alfonzo's of the world.

Man I get this and all but this is GSW. I’m not banking on hopefully seeing Cook and Mckinnie out there. Let’s keep exploiting cousins. Let’s go at Steph. You’re going to lose anyways, unload the clip.

I need 36 minutes from trez and Lou

Clippers should be targeting Curry. I know Cousins is food in PNR but right now Curry chilling on defense and not expending any amount of energy. He basically getting to play on side of the ball :lol:

Mans don't want the SGA smoke :smh:

I was hoping they would put Him on SGA :smh:

of course. kd may be the best player in terms of what he can do.....curry is the most important, most impactful, engine of the team. you stop the engine, you stop the train. But, you have to pick your poison. Put pat on curry...then kd roams free and drops 40. While curry was able to have 38 and 15 last game lol.

All this. And I feel like Curry gets more of the type of buckets that just demoralize another team. Moreso than KD. Another reason to put the best defender on him, IMO.

Man I get this and all but this is GSW. I’m not banking on hopefully seeing Cook and Mckinnie out there. Let’s keep exploiting cousins. Let’s go at Steph. You’re going to lose anyways, unload the clip.

I need 36 minutes from trez and Lou

Could use Lou in the Kyrie role and play PnR and go at him, I see it. For sure. Trying to slaughter the warriors w/strategy and logic is kind of a waste given the talent disparity and how colossal of a mismatch it is. I get that.

But playing DMC off the floor so quickly may be to the Clips disadvantage too though.

Clippers are ****** either way, I guess doc's thinking in the Pat Bev things is Pat isn't much on offense so he's better off expending all his energy on KD, instead of having Gallo getting cooked on defense & expending energy they need from him on offense.

Clippers should be targeting Curry. I know Cousins is food in PNR but right now Curry chilling on defense and not expending any amount of energy. He basically getting to play on one side of the ball :lol:

the problem with having patrick beverley playing starter minutes is the dude is non-existent on offense and warriors can put curry on him or sag way off to help on d. clips start lou, warriors would have to switch klay onto him and bring steph onto SGA.

i get that beverley is in there to bother KD and "get into his head" but that's almost as gimmicky as utah's defense on harden last nite. he dropped a quiet 23 on only 16 shots, KD's gonna get his no matter who the clipper defender is.

Need more info on that chick at the 1:24 mark back in the background.
Aint that the same homewrecker from a while back?
hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom