• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aint that the same homewrecker from a while back?
hqdefault.jpg

It def. is

When did anyone say he was the problem? He wasn’t ever on the court long enough for him to even be a problem.
People were saying he was the problem when we was struggling before the Jimmy trade, especially you lol
How his non shooting was affecting spacing etc it didnt matter if he was a non shooter. The same issues are occurring and who's the common denominator

You cannot give a great player the same look all game long man :lol:

They held him to 23 points on 35%. He was consistently missing his floaters, came back in with Houston up 20 and padded his numbers. Game got away from Utah when cp was out there by himself to start the 4th. He's not as predictable as harden and more likely to make the right pass

Need more info on that chick at the 1:24 mark back in the background.

GOD DAMN Detroit holding them to 63 POINTS. Impressive.
Looks like Lowry should have been traded and not DeRozan. Trade Lowry in the offseason sign Walker and Leonard.
That’s Detroit was the 01-02 team with Hakeem and Vince.

But they 100% should have traded Lowry and kept DeRozan.

What about us lol

Alright, I am ready to talk about this. lol

First off, this is a good analysis of how the Nets defended the Sixers. How they shut down JJ and how they are blatantly ignoring the non-shooters (Simmons, J Simmons, Embiid, Boban and TJ)

Simmons has a lot to work on in terms of understanding where to go on the floor as he usually runs towards the open spot (where cutters usually go) and it's hella frustrating.
Embiid is doing what he can, but he's hurt.
Tobi is a great system player, he does not have the proper system to support him with the way Brown chooses his lineups
Butler is doing what he can and we need that

Most of these issues are on Brown to fix, stop freaking playing TJ and J Simmons and start playing Smith, Shake and Boban.
Start playing JJ smarter

The crappy part is, I don't have faith that Brown will be able to adjust....We will continue to be thoroughly outcoached and our only way to make it to round 2 would be through sheer talent and physicality.

This isn’t baseball or football. In basketball the more talented team is going to win in a 7 game series. The nets aren’t winning another game. Stop with the NONSENSE

playoffs just started and the hot takes are beaming.

the nets aren’t gonna win another game. same thing with orlando.

i agree about the orlando/toronto series. but i could see the nets winning another game this series, if not the series itself. nets have played that underdog/darkhorse the entire second half of the season. but they've got depth offensively. between DLo, Caris, Dinwiddie, and Harris, theyve got a backcourt that can handle the ball, create their own shot, and hit from the perimeter. 76ers perimeter defense is porous enough for this to be an issue

Nets have the right personnel and gameplan to do it. I don't think it's necessarily going to happen, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Don't see it happening with the Raptors/Magic though.

If Embiid can't go, the Sixers may have to play Simmons at center. Boban can't defend the Nets' guards. But then again, there would be no rim protectors if Simmons is the lone big for Philly.

Basically what I'm saying is the Sixers might be ******.

If Embiid can't go, the Sixers may have to play Simmons at center. Boban can't defend the Nets' guards. But then again, there would be no rim protectors if Simmons is the lone big for Philly.

Basically what I'm saying is the Sixers might be ****ed.
Surprised to see Sixers fans say they actually want more Boban. Makes spacing even worse offensively and is a terrible defender on the perimeter.

This isn’t baseball or football. In basketball the more talented team is going to win in a 7 game series. The nets aren’t winning another game. Stop with the NONSENSE

this is generally sound logic and is true 99.9% of the time but there are occasional outliers. folks said this about the 2007 we believe warriors going against a 67-win mavericks team. mavericks had more individual talent in their starting five but that warriors roster, particularly a backcourt of baron and jrick, was full of matchup problems for the mavs.

Back
Top Bottom