• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Embiid can't go, the Sixers may have to play Simmons at center. Boban can't defend the Nets' guards. But then again, there would be no rim protectors if Simmons is the lone big for Philly.

Basically what I'm saying is the Sixers might be ****ed.
They'll play Bolden.

Is Ennis back?

Sixers will win tonight

this is generally sound logic and is true 99.9% of the time but there are occasional outliers. folks said this about the 2007 we believe warriors going against a 67-win mavericks team. mavericks had more individual talent in their starting five but that warriors roster, particularly a backcourt of baron and jrick, was full of matchup problems for the mavs.

This is all true, but also, if Embiid isn’t playing or plays hurt, the talent disparity between the Nets and Sixers is not that huge.

This isn’t baseball or football. In basketball the more talented team is going to win in a 7 game series. The nets aren’t winning another game. Stop with the NONSENSE

In the event that the Nets win another game, what will you say?

He’s gotten much lazier. Easiest job in the world. Completely uninformed and work 2 nights a week until April...:lol:

I’m still catching up on the thread but I’m obligated to tell this story at least once a year and when Chuck slander regarding how seriously he takes his job comes up. So I’m good friends with his daughter and was dating one her best friends at the time (2013) My girl was training for a marathon at the time so for her birthday she hosted her birthday party at SoulCycle and we all did a private spinning class.

Chuck happened to be in town (NYC) for one of the late night shows so he pulls up after the class to wish my ex a happy birthday and see his daughter. This man rolled through with some Momofuku cookies (clearly which he got from his appearance on the show) and asks his daughter where we were going to get drinks and his daughter says “Dad....Sarah is training for a marathon....that’s why we’re celebrating at SoulCycle and have this assortment of healthy treats and non-alcoholic beverages. She hasn’t drank in two months”

Lie to you not, this ***** responds “Two months!?!?! She hasn’t had alcohol in two months!?!? I can’t eem imagine not drinking for two days!! Well, it was nice seeing you but ima go to a bar. I’ll text you where I’m at if some of y’all wanna come and meet me later. Two months?!? Pffffttt.” Then just walks out to go turn up :rofl:

I had to try so hard not to laugh. Once I heard that, it was confirmed to me that he just drinks and eats every night, doesn’t watch games, gives no ****s about hoops and shows up to work tipsy or drunk :lol:

Last edited:
How can we say the Nets won't win another game when they just stole home court & Embiid clearly isn't 100%?

Nets winning at least another game this series.

I said before the series even started and before the Embiid injury news that the Nets would either win the series or we’d win in 6-7 games. They’ve gave us issues the last two years, we don’t match up well vs them and they have the better coach. Any of the top 4 seeds would have been in some trouble vs the Nets in the first round but especially us.

Nets winning at least another game this series.

I said before the series even started and before the Embiid injury news that the Nets would either win the series or we’d win in 6-7 games. They’ve gave us issues the last two years, we don’t match up well vs them and they have the better coach. Any of the top 4 seeds would have been in some trouble vs the Nets in the first round but especially us.

if embiid were fully healthy, i'd consider this match a lay up for the sixers. jarret allen is a good defender and rim protector and ed davis plays with a high motor (i didnt expect him to be as productive as he was on saturday) but a healthy embiid would give both of them fits near the rim while also forcing them out to guard him along the perimeter.

if embiid were fully healthy, i'd consider this match a lay up for the sixers. jarret allen is a good defender and rim protector and ed davis plays with a high motor (i didnt expect him to be as productive as he was on saturday) but a healthy embiid would give both of them fits near the rim while also forcing them out to guard him along the perimeter.

Embiid usually destroys the Nets but unless Brett starts playing Zhaire, Ennis and Bolden over TJ, Boban and J Simmons then we’re ****** vs them. Brett Brown is the slowest coach I’ve EVER seen to make adjustments so I’ll honestly be surprised if he actually makes the necessary changes instead of sticking with the same rotations as usual.

$100 says Nets win another game this series. Wouldn’t be surprised if they won two more. Predicting Sixers get the W tonight to even the series, but don’t think we cover the eight points. Have us winning by five or six points.

Embiid usually destroys the Nets but unless Brett starts playing Zhaire, Ennis and Bolden over TJ, Boban and J Simmons then we’re ****ed vs them. Brett Brown is the slowest coach I’ve EVER seen to make adjustments so I’ll honestly be surprised if he actually makes the necessary changes instead of sticking with the same rotations as usual.
you wearing your lucky polo today?

Back
Top Bottom