• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nets need to really look into upgrading the 3,4 & 5 next year.

I love Allen. But he really needs to put on weight going in to next year. No reason someone that big should be getting thrown around like that.

Dudley should wear a headband all the time. Son look like one of those caved in cranium dudes. Son from that mugshot

I love Allen. But he really needs to put on weight going in to next year. No reason someone that big should be getting thrown around like that.
He's only 20. He will. And Boban and Embiid are two of biggest guys in the league. Can you really blame him?

He's only 20. He will. And Boban and Embiid are two of biggest guys in the league. Can you really blame him?

They are big. But Allen has been getting thrown around for the better part of the year, but the last 2 months especially.

I’m fine with his lack of touch around the rim on offense and know it will take a few years. But year 3 it’s not too much to ask to have him put on good weight.

They should sign a second star, however, Allan is still young and will grow, Krucus is a promising rookie who will only improve, Joe Harris is a deadeye shooter.

They are all solid pieces but would need to get another star alongside D'lo.

They are big. But Allen has been getting thrown around for the better part of the year, but the last 2 months especially.

I’m fine with his lack of touch around the rim on offense and know it will take a few years. But year 3 it’s not too much to ask to have him put on good weight.
It's only his second year tho and he's still a growing teen. He will def put on more weight. I can't really fault him. They're not even supposed to be here; he was always a project big and will still be the big of their future most likely.

Not even sure what bigs you could upgrade with that would be worth possibly stunting his development, which he's ahead of IMO.

Max Cousins or Vucci Mane in the off season?

They should sign a second star, however, Allan is still young and will grow, Krucus is a promising rookie who will only improve, Joe Harris is a deadeye shooter.

They are all solid pieces but would need to get another star alongside D'lo.

The 3 is not so important. Because DLo, Dinwiddie, LeVert and Harris play enough minutes that you take half of the minutes at the 3. But they should at least look at what’s there.

With Allen, of course he’s a project big. That’s why I’m fine with what he is on offense. But again he gets thrown around too much. And yes I get the caveat that it’s year 2, but year 3 has to be a different story. If it isn’t and from here our there's playoff expectations, he either becomes a bench guy or expendable.

Back
Top Bottom