• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dopest thing about Curry Ball is, everybody eats when he's aggressive. The ball gets so much energy. Curry ball is ultra team-oriented. And he can still rack up a lot of points. It's nuts.

Best brand of basketball in the league right now. Dude is an all time great but still plays with the mentality that a team is greater than the sum of its parts. Ive said this once and I’ll say it again..we dont deserve steph. got cats out here saying “ insert any PG here > steph”

our generation is lost

Last edited:
how is durant a ballstopper?

if you wanna say steph and klay relax with him on the floor fine

if you wanna say they sometimes run iso for kd fine

but he doesnt impede ball movement and making 4 passes before a shot isnt any better offense than one or two if the ball is going in the hoop at the end

Fax

If anything he opens up much more space for steph and klay. There are times when he will takeover. If you look at how kerr rotates his line up to end the 3rd/start the 4th, it’s perfect time for KD to handle more since steph and dray are sitting. If Klay gets ice cold they need KD to run ISO or create off screens. Warriors with just steph and klay were a cheat code, with KD they’re a ****ing game genie.

Last edited:
Who do you think is the best looking guy in the NBA?

As a straight man, I'd have to go with either Al Horford or Kevin Love.

Also, what do you think of Oubre? A lot of guys in here seem to think he's good looking, but I don't see the hype.
hmm. prime kobe was sexy. he was a freaking daddy.

now? zach lavine probably the hottest light skin dude. kyrie is also on my list with his boyish charm.

oubre has no game. that’s a turnoff tbh.

funny story: i used to play little league against klay thompson, kevin love and neil lomax’ son. They lost to darwin barney and his murrey hill team.

AF7893E9-2CF9-4594-8865-96902F5183B6.jpeg

paul george should have went to the lakers. now he is wasting his prime with a trash franchise okc

Back
Top Bottom