Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fu_mr_rogers.gif

Yall better hope the Knicks aint ever good again cuz ima be butt *** nekkid in here night after night tweaking my nipples with my shirt off at the keyboard.

You think buc em and jumpman are bad?

Wooooooo boy
wow.png

What did Buc Em do that was bad? :lol:

Still riding with the W’s :nthat:
It ain’t over till it’s over.:nthat:
With that said, this feels like the last run honestly. The mileage, the age, the injuries are piling up :smh:

If the Warriors do pull this one out (especially without KD) I'll take back every bad thing I said about them. That being said, I just don't see it. Everyone is saying that game 4 is a gimme But I just don't see it. Even with curry having an all-time great playoff game, The Warriors still got blown out at home. Having a hobbled Klay Thompson will help but I still see them losing. Honestly, what's the likelihood Curry is going to play that well again? Pretty low, imo.

Like I said, the biggest thing they're missing without Durant and a healthy play is their defense. Even if Curry does play well, their defense is still playing like trash.

and please dont make me out to be some white apologist or sympathizer. but you're seem to think youre fair and impartial when you're literally ok with a white lady being harassed for nothing, simply because shes white so the black harassers get a pass? bruh, you cant solve racism with racism. if peoples races determine how you perceive actions, youre as bad as the people you campaign against.
There is no such thing as fairness, not in regard to reality or the perception of that reality, when White privilege exists. It gives white people the benefit of the doubt when they do wrong. However, as you have proved through your words, if the Black man or woman want's to slap massa back in his mouth, all of a sudden you want to talk about fairness.

Miss me with that.

..... WHAT

we dont need to know what was said, but he shoved him and he might have cursed him out. this means he automatically thinks the player is beneath him, and its cuz of discrimination????

boyyyyyyyyy GO GO GADGET ARMS lmao yall on some other **** this is crazy

it makes 0 logical sense to say this because in that context any interaction where one person is white and the other is black has context. yall forcing a narrative on this one. you connecting a shove to the history of slavery and the devaluing of black folk off nothing more than the shover was white. yall FORCING it.
Are you black g?

First off, I'm black...if it matters.

Every time a white person offends a black person, or a white guy shoves/curses a black player on court doesn't make it racially motivated. I truly think that the strongest motivation (in this case) is the fact that the offended are oft wearing the opposite color jersey.

However, imo, it is the white privilege that makes it ok (in their mind) for that white person to do or say what they want to a black player in that moment.

Even though race is not the biggest motive in this case, I don't feel like Kyle korver would have been shoved in this case.

I don't feel like Gordon Hayward would be cursed by Utah fans the way Westbrook was.

I think white people have an obligation to recognize their privilege and begin to exorcise it as it relates to the prejudice and racism it generates

However,

I also think that we as black people have a responsibility to not play the race card every time we see a black person being assaulted, cursed etc etc by a white person.

Last edited:
people are confusing a ruptured achilles and a completely torn one. if the achilles is completely torn, you bout to have a seat whether you like it or not. a partially torn one though you may still be able to at least move around. maybe.

Terminology aside, this is not true. There are two NTers who just said they ruptured their achilles completely and were able to go about their business. So you can partially tear it, completely tear it and your mileage will vary. Some dudes might need a wheelchair for a partially torn one, some dudes can walk they a** to the hospital with completely torn one. There's no one sized fits all experience. We should have just left it at that.

Ask @lawdog1 and P C H P C H

One played half court with a ruptured achilles and the other dude walked, drove, and partied with one.

warriors think their cute not playing klay that probably cost them
the series

kd not coming back everyone and their momma know it kerr not fooling snyone

I, for one, don’t think it was racially motivated...yet. We don’t know what was said. What I do know is that an old man felt enough entitlement because he’s worth $2B to go out of his own way to shove a professional athlete. What I don’t understand is why. What could he possibly have benefitted from doing that? It makes no sense.

Dubs bought to be down 3-1

Klay gonna play but not be as active. Dubs playing with fire gonna drop 2 games back to back at home.

Curry had to work too hard in game 3 and will be tired next game. Klay is not gonna be able to defend the way they need him too.

KD coming back is gonna be rough that boy cant even scrimmage, but it is wierd he aint even sitting on the bench

Vegas still got Dubs favored no idea why and na it aint manipulation that line has barely moved.

Raptors gon rap the series up in Toronto good for those fans

Terminology aside, this is not true. There are two NTers who just said they ruptured their achilles completely and were able to go about their business. So you can partially tear it, completely tear it and your mileage will vary. Some dudes might need a wheelchair for a partially torn one, some dudes can walk they a** to the hospital with completely torn one. There's no one sized fits all experience. We should have just left it at that.

One played half court with a ruptured achilles and the other dude walked, drove, and partied with one.
lawdog turned into the biggest warriors hater of all time. dude is trippin

warriors think their cute not playing klay that probably cost them
the series

kd not coming back everyone and their momma know it kerr not fooling snyone
They definitely tried to buy a few games rest with not playing klay.

They hoped for a win given the best case scenario. They won't gamble in game 4.

My doc called it a "Complete rupture" and I was still able to walk (with a slight limp) on it. You just couldn't really feel your heel while you were walking. Couldn't feel that natural natural heel / toe rhythm.

The distinction between "torn" and "ruptured" makes no sense. They both mean the exact same thing.

I also think that we as black people have a responsibility to not play the race card every time we see a black person being assaulted, cursed etc etc by a white person.
White people have an unlimited line of credit when it comes to race and privilege, so they have no need for a card, correct?

Are you black g?

yessir. miami raised. but what does that have to do with me not seeing every interracial incident as inherently racist?

Every time a white person offends a black person, or a white guy shoves/curses a black player on court doesn't make it racially motivated. I truly think that the strongest motivation is the fact that the offended are oft wearing the opposite color jersey.

However, imo, it is the white privilege that makes it ok (in their mind) for that white person to do or say what they want too a black player in that moment.

Even though race is not the biggest motive in this case, I don't feel like Kyle korver would have been shoved in this case.

I don't feel like Gordon Hayward would be cursed by Utah fans the way Westbrook was.

I think white people have an obligation to recognize their privilege and begin to exorcise it as it relates to the prejudice and racism it generates

However,

nailed it. korvers op ed comes to mind with what ur saying. and i get that maybe it wouldve gone another way had a white player flew into him. maybe it wouldve. but, thats not what happened. i just am not willing to automatically say yea this is a function of racism and white privilege cuz he shoved somebody. like... thats a crazy reach. cuz its already been said that had a black person shoved him or cursed him out it wouldnt have been seen as stemming from hate. logically, the only reason its THIS offensive is cuz the guy is white and shoved a black player. and thats bs. if white dude didnt say somethin slick, he didnt do something egregious like jack him up by his jersey, he make any kind of gesture... then its JUST a shove. why is that offending some people in here that im not looking at a shove and automatically thinking of historical racism

fu_mr_rogers.gif

Yall better hope the Knicks aint ever good again cuz ima be butt *** nekkid in here night after night tweaking my nipples with my shirt off at the keyboard.

You think buc em and jumpman are bad?

Wooooooo boy
wow.png
you aint gotta worry b cuz theres a better chance everyone who has died in the history of earth come back alive and have an egg mcmuffin with you than the knicks ever being good again

you aint gotta worry b cuz theres a better chance everyone who has died in the history of earth come back alive and have an egg mcmuffin with you than the knicks ever being good again

damn. homie said an ironman snap is more likely than the knicks rising. sheeeeeesh

This dude had better be black talking like this...because if he is anything other than, he needs to sit his *** down.

once again, u let race determine how u perceive what ur looking at. thats clown **** tbh. right is right and wrong is wrong. if its a racist let em burn and they deserve everything they get. but u gotta grow up one day my g

yessir. miami raised. but what does that have to do with me not seeing every interracial incident as inherently racist?

nailed it. korvers op ed comes to mind with what ur saying. and i get that maybe it wouldve gone another way had a white player flew into him. maybe it wouldve. but, thats not what happened. i just am not willing to automatically say yea this is a function of racism and white privilege cuz he shoved somebody. like... thats a crazy reach. cuz its already been said that had a black person shoved him or cursed him out it wouldnt have been seen as stemming from hate. logically, the only reason its THIS offensive is cuz the guy is white and shoved a black player. and thats bs. if white dude didnt say somethin slick, he didnt do something egregious like jack him up by his jersey, he make any kind of gesture... then its JUST a shove. why is that offending some people in here that im not looking at a shove and automatically thinking of historical racism
People like you make white people very comfortable with their actions, racially motivated or not.

Back
Top Bottom