NBA Jersey Legit Checks

nice I can stop PMing zyzz 
nerd.gif

Is  this jersey real? if it's fake, can you tell me what's wrong with it? i tried to compare  it with the jerseys that alonzo mourning actually wore and the 33 on the front side seems to be a little off, and by that i mean that the pinstripes on ones that Mourning wore were cutting the 3 in half, while in this one it just touches it, but im not sure. im thinking about buying it from this guy for $60 if it's real, is that a good deal?

Pic of the front on the mourning. Looks good to me just gotta see the front

Didnt you post those in another thread already? :rolleyes

the Lakers is obviously VERY fake.

USA, cant tell you. Its the replica but i assume its legit since nothing is throwing me off.

LEGIT CHECK MICHAEL JORDAN NBA ALL-STAR GAME 1993 JERSEY BY CHAMPION

Could anyone help me identifying if this jersey is legit or not? It should be an authentic but not sure after I compared it to a game issued jersey (see last two pictures). Especially the coloring in the letters differ. I always thought authentics should look exactly like game issued jerseys except the cutting which is fitted to the player. All help is very appreciated! Thanks a lot!

LEGIT CHECK MICHAEL JORDAN NBA ALL-STAR GAME 1993 JERSEY BY CHAMPION

Could anyone help me identifying if this jersey is legit or not? It should be an authentic but not sure after I compared it to a game issued jersey (see last two pictures). Especially the coloring in the letters differ. I always thought authentics should look exactly like game issued jerseys except the cutting which is fitted to the player. All help is very appreciated! Thanks a lot!
Fake, they have been floating around on ebay lately, the size tag is the way i can tell and because i keep seeing them so cheap

LEGIT CHECK AUTHENTIC MICHAEL JORDAN CHICAGO BULLS 1997-98 ALTERNATE ROAD JERSEY BY NIKE

Could anyone help me identifying if this jersey is authentic or not? All help is very appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Can anybody find this bulls 23 jordan jersey with this patch? Or is it a fake?
Can't find it on the internet anywhere.
This is he only picture I took at the moment since I'm not home.

View media item 1478384

Can anybody find this bulls 23 jordan jersey with this patch? Or is it a fake?
Can't find it on the internet anywhere.
This is he only picture I took at the moment since I'm not home.
thats a fake, the bulls never wore that patch

Back
Top Bottom