NBA Jersey Legit Checks

Hey guys ive bought 2 tops which i now think maybe fake...can u help? Red bulls top especially the nba logo on side of shirt looks awful thin neck and afro looking haircut haha! Plus the hardwood logo has the same style number as the all star shirt. Ive seen other allstar jerseys which are making me think maybe this ones fake as well? Please help so i can try and return if poss. Thankyou!View media item 1510007View media item 1510014View media item 1510017View media item 1510021View media item 1510023View media item 1510024

Hey guys ive bought 2 tops which i now think maybe fake...can u help? Red bulls top especially the nba logo on side of shirt looks awful thin neck and afro looking haircut haha! Plus the hardwood logo has the same style number as the all star shirt. Ive seen other allstar jerseys which are making me think maybe this ones fake as well? Please help so i can try and return if poss. Thankyou!View media item 1510007View media item 1510014View media item 1510017View media item 1510021View media item 1510023View media item 1510024

The all star jersey is fake for sure

Oh wow! For god sake theres sooooo many fakes about lol.

Ok they are both going back!

Thanks

Hi guys, Im new and here but have enjoyed reading through some of the posts in the past couple years and found them pretty useful aswell. Anyways I decided to FINALLY join up!

Ive been studying some Champion jerseys over the last couple months and got nostalgic as it brought me back to my childhood haha

What do you guys think of this Mugsy jersey? 1 thing that bothers me is that it doesnt have neck tags, but thats normal right?

Hi guys, Im new and here but have enjoyed reading through some of the posts in the past couple years and found them pretty useful aswell. Anyways I decided to FINALLY join up!

Ive been studying some Champion jerseys over the last couple months and got nostalgic as it brought me back to my childhood haha

What do you guys think of this Mugsy jersey? 1 thing that bothers me is that it doesnt have neck tags, but thats normal right?

View media item 1516797

View media item 1516798

Post in the official authentic nba jersey thread for a resonse

Just need a legit check on this Reebok LeBron Jersey.. Thanks for the help.
Looks like a legit replica, but you would be better off asking in the Authentic NBA Jersey thread for a more knowledgeable response as there is more traffic. 

Looks like a legit replica, but you would be better off asking in the Authentic NBA Jersey thread for a more knowledgeable response as there is more traffic. 
Replica's didnt have numeral sizing. Legit authentic

Thats why I told them to check with you guys. I thought legit authentic jerseys where made in El Salvador not Asia.
Nike is el salvador i think, i have two jermaine o'neal reebok authentics made in korea

Back
Top Bottom