NBA League Pass Questions

Originally Posted by h3at23

I might be wrong but I think we get a free week starting this Wednesday
glasses.gif

Started 2nite. Saw Dallas lose to the Wizards and Portland beat the Rockets

Hey does anybody have it on cable? The listing of the games said that one of the Mavs/Wiz feeds was going to be in HD, but then both were pretty low quality.

And I am pretty sure I ordered it cleanly, but should the message about "calling your service provider to sign up" still be showing up?

It was pretty tough going from the TNT picture to the sd picture.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Physicx

league pass broadband not available in canada?
It is... I purchased it the other night.

damn, i tried today and it said not available in your country or something like that

maybe because i tried to sign up for international broadband?

what package did you get?

edit - this is what i got

Originally Posted by Physicx

damn, i tried today and it said not available in your country or something like that

maybe because i tried to sign up for international broadband?

what package did you get?
I went to the International Broadband site first, too. Said in wasn't available in my country, and told me to go to the US site... purchase itfrom there. http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/online.html

I went with every team, and opted for the 5 monthly payments of $29.99, rather than the single payment of $134.95.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Hey does anybody have it on cable? The listing of the games said that one of the Mavs/Wiz feeds was going to be in HD, but then both were pretty low quality.

And I am pretty sure I ordered it cleanly, but should the message about "calling your service provider to sign up" still be showing up?

It was pretty tough going from the TNT picture to the sd picture.
your area most likely doesnt have the HD channel for league pass. Also if your referring to the words on the bottom sayin free preview and sign upthen thats nothing that will go away after the free preview is up if you actually ordered league pass.

Back
Top Bottom